Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 4th, 2008, 12:37 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Question Ebay deal worth it?

See bottom post.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Last edited by temp.nerd; January 4th, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:45 AM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How Much Would You Pay?

Right now, I'd be willing to pay $15-$20 per expansion pack, not including shipping costs / taxes
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Well, that sounds like no ebay at all. ($30-40)

Old August 4th, 2008, 03:00 AM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart

I have most of those that I would want from those sets, so I would not be willing to pay more than retail even though I know that they are rare right now. Yeah, I see them on going on ebay for pretty high prices, but I would not be willing to pay that much, especially since word around here is that they are going to be re-released over time. No timetable yet, but numerous conversations have hinted at this. I was able to hold off when Wave 1 was expensive the first time. I would suggest you do the same at this point in time unless you have a whole lot of extra cash to burn.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old August 4th, 2008, 08:51 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

When I first started on Heroscape, Wave 3 was the new wave. When I tried to collect everything, I paid $90 for the entire Wave 1 collection. Of course, at the time I was new to the game and thought this Wave might be discontinued, so I was willing to pay that price. Now that I'm more experienced with the game and how the company distributes and so forth, I'd just wait until things were re-released. It's hard to tell you what's a good or not good price to pay because we're not you. It's more about how much you are willing to pay and what's your financial limit.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 4th, 2008, 09:01 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd buy that for a dollar.
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

I'll just wait until they are released again and buy them at retail (10.96 @ the local Wal*Mart).
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:25 AM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?

yea wave 1 was rereleased december 07, and same with the wave 2. Im gonna just wait until it shows up again. to get doubles of the commons i already have

Want to help an Army Cadet out? Go to http://errotc.com to read his story

Thanks to Ryougabot for the Avatar!

Ain't nuttin but thuggin. E-Thug 4 Lyfe
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:12 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

10-12 dollars a booster. Period. I'm so over paying an up-charge on stuff like that. I paid way too much for M:TG when I played it, and I swore I'd never do that again.

Old August 4th, 2008, 03:02 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn't pay more than the price they cost at walmart.

Long live Heroscape.
Old August 4th, 2008, 08:08 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

I paid $100 for a set of Wave one three months after getting into Heroscape. It was the last thing I needed to complete the collection, so I felt it was worth it. Of course, I found some in the stores a month later. I did catch a few deals on other things, so even with that Wave 1, it worked out okay.

Now that I have everything, I wouldn't go higher than $15 for a booster of something I wanted. If I still had gaping holes to fill, I would probably pay $100/wave again. I'm silly like that.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:20 PM

Well, I thought I would ask it here, instead of in a new thread.
In an ebay deal there was a set of orcs that included Grimnak, Swog Rider & Blade-Arrow Gruts for around $25. Should I buy it? And there is three identical auctions, so three of us can steal his 'scape. as a matter of fact, here is the items I'm watching, and which of these should I remove?
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...rand=564332431

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion