Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Lucky or Unlucky?

A couple weeks ago me and NF+SD_4eva (we are best freinds) were battleing in Heroscape. I was getting sick of one of the Airborn elite dudes so I quickly made him run into the lava. Geuss what, I rolled a 20! So then I made go next to his Mirming (witch he had all his order markers on) and then he attacked. So I rolled two sheilds and he rolled one skull! Can you belive it. Next round I was fed up with that Airborn elite so I put all my order markers on him, (the other three were dead) but turns out, he wouldn't die! I was just wondering if I was getting lucky, or unlucky.

I <3 noobs
Old August 4th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Lucky or Unlucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$un View Post
A couple weeks ago me and NF+SD_4eva (we are best freinds) were battleing in Heroscape. I was getting sick of one of the Airborn Elite dudes so I quickly made him run into the lava. Guess what, I rolled a 20! So then I made him(?) go next to his Mirming (whitch he had all his order markers on) and then he attacked. So I rolled two shields and he rolled one skull! Can you believe it. Next round I was fed up with that Airborn Elite so I put all my order markers on him, (the other three were dead) but turns out, he wouldn't die! I was just wondering if I was getting lucky, or unlucky.

You tried to kill your own AE?? Why would you waste your opportunities to attack by trying to kill off your own unit. If you don't want to use the unit anymore, just let him sit.

As to whether you wer lucky or unlucky, I would say that depends on your point of view.
Old August 4th, 2008, 05:48 PM

Well, it wasn't a real battle, we were just testing out my new battlefeild so we were fooling around. I still had Srg.Drake and Syvaris left on my side but all he had was his Mirming. But that's not he dumbest thing I did in Heroscape, I only fool around in it when it's a weird feild like a 1 by 46 battlefeild NF+SD_4eva's sister makes.

I <3 noobs
Old August 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Regardless the only people you ever want to be dead on your team are the viking champions.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM

, but we never pick them, unless we use all are characters.

I <3 noobs
Old August 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
has been BANNED

pretty on pleasant is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Don't jinx your luck silly!
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty on pleasant View Post
This is where I would say "why not?" but pretty on pleasant has been banned for a reason I don't know.

I <3 noobs
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
This is where I would say "why not?" but pretty on pleasant has been banned for a reason I don't know.
I believe he is one that wanted to but couldn't change his username and decided to get banned and then created a whole new account.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 7th, 2008, 12:38 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I believe he is one that wanted to but couldn't change his username and decided to get banned and then created a whole new account.
Not to mention he had Diarrhea of the post.
Old August 7th, 2008, 08:39 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I read his "How do You Delete an Account" thread. He said Im sorry 5 times in a row. 5 posts!

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:00 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
I read his "How do You Delete an Account" thread. He said Im sorry 5 times in a row. 5 posts!
Yeah, I saw that too! Man alive, I didn't even want to think about what Onacara would have said to him!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Yeah, I saw that too! Man alive, I didn't even want to think about what Onacara would have said to him!
He did say something, maybe in a different thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports