Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 4th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

I had thought Sam was with me at police headquarters, based on this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Lana and Sam can take the flip phone with them to visit Lana's friend at the police station, then check out some hospitals and government welfare agencies.
Which is why I already wrote him into that section. You can have him if you want, I guess.

Assuming we still have time after dealing with the police, our next stop would (I propose) be a hospital situated in such a way that it appeared to serve a significant homeless population. I would follow a similar strategy: Private investigator, looking for information on a particular young-ish disappeared homeless person. Try, gently, to push the conversation in the direction of this pattern of disappeared people; see if there's any sense of what's going on here in the medical community.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 4th, 2019, 05:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was under the impression that quozl had already told us everything we were going to learn from splitting up interviewing folks and we had since met back up and shared info. If that isn't right, then just post date my next moves until everyone else catches up.
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, lord. You're right. That's almost at the bottom of a page for me, and I missed that post. I'll have to catch up later. So much wasted e-ink!

= =
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alrighty, camp is ready! Who's up for some hotdogs and s'mores! Rockstar remember the last time we camped on the beach, you were on tour with Smell the Glove, crazy, who knew that jellyfish weren't really made out of jelly...
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No worries DS, we're all just feeling things out here as the first time we are playing this game together. I get the impression that quozl is going to be fairly hands off until we trigger the events he has prepared for us. Those events should produce more info on what we are up against then the pre-game research can. Now that he's given us a few new kernels of info based on our research approach (which I think was pretty exhaustive), I'd like to do a few more prep actions before the first big contact point occurs (ie. the overnight beach camp out). The ocean seems to be in play and since water negates much of what Lightman can do, my Jetpack, and potentially Sam's experimental bionic limbs, I'm thinking quozl wanted to incorporate some of our weaknesses into the story so the ocean makes sense. May as well try to prepare for that as best as we can and within reason. Searching for more specific clues based on a theory also seems like a good idea, we might find something that confirms that theory or disproves it and points us in a new direction. If it turns out not be Fish Men but rather a Choas Beast, some Chokers, or Water Elementals, then we can try to prepare for that encounter instead. We have a big team so if anyone else has any other ideas on what we can do to improve the odds of winning, have at it. We should be trying to use our non-combat based powers and skills as much as possible before the first battle, we may be on a roller coaster ride after first contact and not have time to make use of those powers and skills later.
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am not going to be as useful underwater and there is a higher risk I could be destroyed.
I would prefer to not submerge if possible. We will have to see how it plays out.
I think the more communication devices we have the better especially waterproof ones.
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds good Lightman, I'll ask the scuba guy about underwater communication devises as well. We can instruct the bait team to leave you on the beach should they get abducted and then you can give us a report on what happened to them should we miss it. The waterproof case for a camera or your phone is just a precaution in case things don't go as intended and you do end up in the ocean.
Old March 4th, 2019, 07:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@quozl Do you have a preference to my being water-resistant or being waterproof? I definitely feel that the campaign is meant to be more street level, so I'm not sure that fully waterproof bionics would be in the spirit of your campaign. Just let me know what you think. @Yodaking I'll answer your long post as soon as I hear from Q.
My initial response is:

Staring dumbfounded back at the Bounty Hunter, US Express simply says, Wait. Back-up. You're an alien? Like extra-terrestrial, outer space, Star Wars, Star Trek, honest-to-goodness-ET-phone-home, Alien?!?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 4th, 2019, 08:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, did you think I was some kind of mutant or something? I certainly don't look like any other creature I've seen on this planet, except for all the shark teeth comments I keep hearing. Maybe while we are underwater I can get a closer look at these sharks and see if maybe they are some kind of lost species from my planet whose DNA arrived here on a wayward asteroid millions of years ago. Interestingly enough, I've seen pictures of your octopus and can confirm they are indeed not from Earth. That species hails from a planet called Eantiful, I visited it once on a hunt and your octopus were there in abundance. They are now quite evolved in fact, much smarter than the octopus found here.
Old March 4th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They're experimental so they could very well be waterproof. When you enter the water, roll a d6. If you roll a 1, they malfunction in water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Lana will try to use the corporate card at some nearby marina to arrange for a motorboat, with the idea that it will be ready and waiting nearby if something happens suddenly. I imagine that would take awhile; she would be glad for somebody's company, if there's an interested person(s).

= =
Old March 5th, 2019, 03:04 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

FYI, I rolled a 5. I'll roll play it when we get there.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games