Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

I decided to add in the head banging power again (berserker when loud music is playing).

Edit: More intelligence would be wrong for my character, obviously.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:09 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice, Spidey! Cool to have a speedster on the team - and Captain America on lightning legs, basically!

I'm about to make my van a clunker for half-off, so we'll see what improvement I add in as a result.
Maybe some super powered fuzzy dice? Or hypnotic bumper stickers?
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:14 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

All in good time! I figure over time I'll add in skills and charisma/power boosting equipment that sticks to the Rockstar shtick.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2019, 10:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Just noticing that our (rpg) group has a real intelligence problem. Anyone else making a character might want to fill that void.
I was planning on it. Depends on the powers available.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Super Intelligence (Ability) *
The cost of this power varies with its potency. When taken, it increases your INT score,
giving you all the benefits that go with high INT.
Meta-intelligence +6 INT 5,000 XP
Super intelligence +12 INT 10,000 XP
Epic intelligence +18 INT 20,000 XP
Cosmic intelligence +24 INT 25,000 XP
You could just go all in and get Cosmic Intelligence.

Old February 16th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We could definitely use a brainy ally. Who is maybe also a leader. Meta intelligence and charisma, and build a character around that? I don’t think it’s necessary though.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You could just go all in and get Cosmic Intelligence.
Give it a flaw and you can get more stuff. Like you only get Cosmic Intelligence after eating cauliflower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am leaning towards a ghost in the.machine approach if possible. Gotta get that pdf.
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:07 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Spidey, for the bionic limbs, I'm thinking you'll roll a 1d6 every time you try to use a power and a 1 means they malfunction in some way. Also, your stats can only go up to 6. Cool character though! He should be a ton of fun! (He probably weighs that much with all the bionics!)

Quote:
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:40 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, not necessary but certainly a hole. Our highest in the group is 3, after that all 1s and a zero. It might not matter at all, but what if we need to repair a broken down van in an emergency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We could definitely use a brainy ally. Who is maybe also a leader. Meta intelligence and charisma, and build a character around that? I donít think itís necessary though.
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:42 AM

Also remember that you use the actual stat when rolling for a feat, not the bonus, so every stat point counts!

Quote:
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:51 AM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've just edited Kara-- I realized that my idea of how her powers work could get me a few more flaws, allowing me to give her telepathy. Per discussion with @quozl , I also altered the telepathy slightly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games