Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 6th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Pay It Forward: Free Miniatures (The Third One)

Please ensure you read the entire post below before making or accepting an offer.

The purpose of this thread is to get miniatures sent around the Heroscapers community and pay forward the kindness by making an offer of miniatures yourself. While you do not need to match the value of an offer you accepted, this thread is all about generosity. Make sure the miniatures you offer are something people will want! The previous thread said it best: "This is also not a dumping ground for worthless/ugly minis that don't match up. Basically, be generous." Additionally, do not resale the 'scape you get here. That is not the point of this thread.

If you are curious about the previous two threads, you can find them here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=25179

The Rules:

1) If you see an offer on this thread you would like to accept, post here saying that you are accepting it. Please do not send a PM to the person making the offer at this stage, as that will help ensure there is no confusion as to who is accepting the offer.

2) When posting in this thread accepting an offer, you will also be posting an offer of your own. Once you do so, contact the issuer of the original offer by PM, so you can work out the shipping information. Each person will cover the shipping cost of the package they are sending.

3) The person who made the offer ships the minis as soon as possible and posts a message to the thread saying the package is on its way. Failure to deliver a package after an offer is accepted will naturally result in you no longer being able to participate in this thread. If there is a reason why a delay may occur, please post here or PM me as soon as possible with the reason and the expected date that the package will ship.

4) Additional Rules: The only 'scape that I ask that you do not offer is miniatures from RotV or the Marvel set. Most people have them, and those that do not will likely not have Heroscape miniatures to offer in return. However, if you have additional sets of RotV or Marvel miniatures that you would like to donate to new players, please feel free to post them here, and we'll be sure to find a home for them with a new 'scaper.

The miniatures do not have to be strictly OG Heroscape. C3G and VC have been offered up in the past and were happily accepted.

That is all! Be kind, be generous, and enjoy your new 'scape!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Offer:

Sir Yeshua offered: x1 Microcorp Agents, 1x Teeth of the Makwa (CV3) and 1x Makwa Tribesman (CV3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chain:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by orgsbane; December 29th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pay It Forward: Free Miniatures (The Third One)

Okay, first offer to kick this chain off! I'm offering proxies of the three Gencon Exclusives; Agent Skahen, Master Win Chiu Woo, and Samuel Brown. Agent Skahen and Master Win Chiu Woo are both 3d printed proxies, but painted and based by myself. While they will fit right in with the rest of your 'scape, they will be a bit more fragile and therefore shouldn't be stored in a bin with the rest of your collection.

Samuel Brown is the real deal though, he is the original sculpt. He's one of my first repaints, so a bit grungy, but I'll be touching him up before sending him out , All three will be given a matt finish, so their paint job should last a long while! No pictures yet, as they are still mid-painting.

If you want to accept the offer, but already own one or two of them, let me know! I'm going to a tournament on Saturday, and I'll bring any you don't need to that as a bonus prize

Last edited by orgsbane; October 25th, 2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:28 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool. I'm not interested in this offer (I already have some nice gencon exclusive proxies) but I'm commenting here to bump the thread and keep myself subscribed. Looking forward to spreading the love.
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Ooh, I think I'll take this offer. I'll have to check what I have to pass on in the next few days.

Have you put any kind of seal or varnish on them?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:39 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is awesome! I guess the 2nd Pay it Forward thread died, but hooray for Pay it Forward 3.0!

Edit: Updated my signature to link to this new version instead of the last version
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
This is awesome! I guess the 2nd Pay it Forward thread died, but hooray for Pay it Forward 3.0!
Yeah, it was just getting a bit disorganized so Quozl recommended a new one. Hopefully this one lasts just as long as the old one, or longer
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Ooh, I think I'll take this offer. I'll have to check what I have to pass on in the next few days.

Awesome! They'll be getting a matt varnish, so the paint job should be pretty tough. I haven’t put it on yet though.

Last edited by orgsbane; October 6th, 2022 at 10:34 PM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 08:29 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe the OP could have a place for the current offer?
Old October 6th, 2022, 10:23 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Maybe the OP could have a place for the current offer?
Good idea! Updated
Old October 10th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:

Painting is all wrapped up!

Old October 10th, 2022, 09:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:

Painting is all wrapped up!

Those look great! Sorry for the delay. I am offering 1 complete squad of Dzu-Teh with a card in a sealed sleeve.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:50 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I’ll take the Dzu-teh

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion