Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 9th, 2020, 04:12 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 3 until 4/10

Im here and ready to ROLL!!
Old April 10th, 2020, 12:24 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamingaddict87 View Post
Im here and ready to ROLL!!
Welcome to your first online tournament!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 10th, 2020, 08:52 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 4 until 4/16

@dok and I are about play our Round 4 match. I'm taking the Vamps and Pets against dok's army minus Deathcommander and the Zettain Infantry.

Look's like Cyprien's gonna be chilled this match.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 10th, 2020, 09:07 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@heroscaper2010 and I were going to play at 8:00 pm here in Michigan. Not sure what happened. Hoping to get it started soon. Both of us have our full armies.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 10th, 2020, 09:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
mtl1998 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Starting now.

EDIT: mtl did a really good job mucking up my 'stalkers with the rats, and as a result his vampires had height a lot of the time. But Iskra's summoning spell fired nothing but duds, and a well-timed maul combined with lava damage spelled the end of Nicky. I won it with just the Zettian Guards left.

Last edited by dok; April 10th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 05:30 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

We've had multiple (4+) incidents this event where a player has failed to show up for an agreed-upon time to play a game. This is unusual for our events, but I guess I'll say some things that should be obvious:
  • Please be considerate and don't waste your opponent's time. If you make an agreement to play, keep it. If you are worried about forgetting, set a reminder for yourself or give your opponent a number to text.
  • If something keeps you from making it on time, try to let your opponent know.
  • If arrangements were made several days earlier, don't be shy about sending a "just a reminder that we're set to play in a couple hours" message.
If a player ghosts their opponent on an agreed-upon time, that is grounds for a forfeit loss, although we encourage players to try to reschedule if there's enough time left in the round to do so.
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:03 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Agent Ward and I going at it soon. He has my army and I have his down a squad of raiders.

~Dysole, playing for seeding
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

I pulled it out with Guilty sniping Banshees (and a Raider in the start zone) and the remaining Raiders ganging up on Brontos. Most of his early OMs were on Izumis who didn't do much allowing me to be able to take them down pretty quickly. Then I moved onto Raelin and took her down in a couple of turns leaving him with a single Izumi and a Banshee. (Guilty had sniped an Izumi and Raiders had killed the other Izumi and the rest of the Banshees). Tom Cruise the Last Samurai put up a valiant fight and actually managed to hunt down Guilty and kill him (Reds took out the last Banshee). He tanked a couple hits from Valguard (who took a LEA grabbed Kelda and then came back to hit him again), but was finally taken down by a Raider attacking him up at height on lava. Great game. Good luck in the playoffs.

~Dysole, who quite enjoyed her first game against AW
Old April 13th, 2020, 11:33 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Battle of the Hounds and Stalkers is about to go down.
Dougantosh took his army minus Sudema and Eldgrim
I have my full army

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:55 PM

Aratrea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@XThorSavageX 's army will be going up against mine (original armies, no dropped figures) starting in about 10 minutes or so!

http://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/index...DEIN0nOyUAvZkM
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:55 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I didnt know where else to post this so I am going to ask here. I am trying to teach some guys how to play HS and was looking for a 4 player map. In particular, a relatively easy 4 player map. Any help would be appreciated.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
I didnt know where else to post this so I am going to ask here. I am trying to teach some guys how to play HS and was looking for a 4 player map. In particular, a relatively easy 4 player map. Any help would be appreciated.
Dignan has a thread dedicated to multiplayer maps, although the build requirements are steep on some of them. We have templates online for some of them; I'm partial to sizzle and six points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events