Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 6th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I'm not that much of a comic geek, but I recognized him right away.

That figure is not the one on the C3G card, but it's the same character.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:37 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I never watched Justice League or read the comics, so I am totally unaware of how he would be perceived.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I certainly see Hawkman when I look at the miniature but Thanagarians work very well for Kyrie that I'd be willing and able to look past it. I do think he is a solid candidate for Aquilla Kyrie and opportunities like that can be few and far between. I do think he is enough of a lesser known hero that he could slide past most people.
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Not necessarily arguing against it, just adding my .

There are several Hawkman and Hawkgirl figures that could be used to make a squad. Or make a pair of heroes - Aquilla's Cyprien and Sonja.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a fan of DC and grew up watching him but I wouldn't mind seeing him as a Kyrie warrior ^^
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I'm a fan of DC and grew up watching him but I wouldn't mind seeing him as a Kyrie warrior ^^
I lean more toward Marvel, but I'm still a comic book nerd and I wouldn't mind re purposing superheroes as long as the mini works.
Old January 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It's dual-use. Use it for C3V and C3G!
Old January 6th, 2015, 07:15 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Now all we need is HOSS! Surely there's some alien in the Star Wars expanded universe that flew with bird wings.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 6th, 2015, 08:38 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Now all we need is HOSS! Surely there's some alien in the Star Wars expanded universe that flew with bird wings.
If you squint, it could be a Mynock....
Old January 7th, 2015, 02:10 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hawkman is waaay too recognizable IMOO, he's at least a C-B Lister level hero that's been on TV a decent bit. He'd get a solid 'hell no' from me at every possible turn I could vote on him, not even close to acceptable IMOO.

Of course, if I was around at the time, I would have given a 'hell no' to the Zettian Infantry for being far too recognizable, so clearly not every shares my opinion. But if someone's going for SoV, know that he's never getting an up from me, and I'm usually the soft serve judge, so you'd be in for an up hill battle most likely.

Quote:
It would probably cause a moment of memory lapse if you paint over the symbol on his chest xD he has a long standing place in comics and one in cartoons as an 80's magic super hero much like Space Ghost. Basically if you didn't read comic books or grow up watching cartoon network in the mid 80's to early 90's you would have no idea who he is
Hawkman (in one form or another) dates back to the 40s, his first television appearance was in the 60s (as was Space Ghost's). He's not an '80s magic super hero', that might have been when you first saw reruns of Super Friends, but that's hardly the only era where Hawkman was on TV.

Pretty much anyone who watched Justice League (which was was in the 2000s) probably has at least an idea who he is, Hawkgirl was a core member of the team.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 7th, 2015, 02:37 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Uh, wow... okay. Glad you know infinitely more about comic books than me when it concerns Hawkman ^^ I was trying to say something positive so I guess I need to apologize?

Quoting my post just to single me out is really kinda rude and feels snide. That's the second time I've gotten that vibe from people here on this forum... really not liking it. Thanks @Soundwarp SG-1
Old January 7th, 2015, 02:57 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Uh, wow... okay. Glad you know infinitely more about comic books than me when it concerns Hawkman ^^ I was trying to say something positive so I guess I need to apologize?

Quoting my post just to single me out is really kinda rude and feels snide. That's the second time I've gotten that vibe from people here on this forum... really not liking it. Thanks @Soundwarp SG-1
Wasn't trying to 'single you out', you were the one who mentioned he was only big in the 80s, who else was I supposed to quote? Quoting is just a way for other people to know what part of the topic I'm responding too.

Sorry if I offended you, but... all I did was correct some false information. It wasn't meant as any sort of attack against you.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs