Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 4th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mike & Walt....

(and anyone else I missed) THANKS for making this year a success!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mike & Walt....

Yep. thanks so much to everyone who helps with GC. The whole crew is great. It all ran smoothly, really had a blast this year. Walt you rock. Ken thanks for running it all, Mike thanks for my badge, he he.

Thanks Hahn for showing up for the old man Tourney, and finally staying in the Monkey room ( modified I guess , he he)..

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone and everyone I got to face off against at GC, all the battles where fun, even when I got crushed.

Thanks Mr. Chompy for all the laughs and for hanging out, you also Rock.

Issiac, thanks for running HS events and getting more people involved in HS, that is so awesome to have other HS events at GC that is not part of the official HS'ers events

Orange mailman, again sorry for Marcu being MIA for the year, I am so glad we got to face off, but I miss the 1,000 super hero battles.

Shobes - thanks for all your work, you guys rock, I am impressed with your level of commitment to the events, we need smart people running these things ( so I am out ), thanks so much

Wookie - thanks for showing up for 2 events, better then none, sorry I never made it to your neck of the woods.

Brad & Dad - as always , it was great hanging out, I promise to bring Risk Legacy next year, Thanks for the games and laughs.

Game On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 6th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Don't give me too much credit - I just haul/store stuff (and GM one event - at some point someone else is going to figure GMing day one of main event is easy since there is only one event to keep track of).

Thanks to Ken, Mike, et al. for all the work getting things organized.
Old August 7th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Don't give me too much credit - I just haul/store stuff
as a guy who use to haul/store the stuff I know what a big deal that is.

funny story CVN was shocked that we/you still had all of the terrain he set me all of those years ago. To quote him "Hahn I figured you would have Ebay-ed that **** years ago!" LOL

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 7th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Thanks Hahn for showing up for the old man Tourney, and finally staying in the Monkey room ( modified I guess , he he..
Hey next year is a "Birthday Gen Con" so I will be in the Monkey Room the entire time

I had a lot of s**t happening on teh home front. 1st day of school for the little one at a new school and the wife was traveling.

I will be honest the older I get the more I appreciate sleep, LOL. I was shocked how the MR has finally slowed down.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 9th, 2019, 07:58 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep, we are all getting old, and somehow I think I am the guy who has been in the monkey room the longest now ( that Mark P was a no show for a 2nd time ) I still remember gettng the invite and wondering how I got so frigging lucky ( it was Rycean of course ). Wait what, the whole time, well that changes things I tell ya

Old August 11th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Huge Fanboy

Brother I am old...

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

not mentally, your still young , physically - oh yea, really really old

Old August 13th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hendal, check your PM... aka send me your email address

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con