Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:59 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Heading out for Gen Con soon and should get a ton of games in!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:18 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

fomox came down early for gen con so we got in a bit of gaming -

7 Wonders - I think fomox dug this one. He also happened to win so that helps

Omen - First time for fomox on this one as well. He also won by 2 points. I'm excited for the expansion though the art looks a bit darker theme wise.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got in three games of Omen with my wife over the last couple of days. What makes it particularly fun is that, after the first game, she is the one who wanted to play. She isn't much for playing games so it was a surprise when she brought it up.

I also got in another game of Summoner Wars with my son. It was his first time with Jungle Elves and my first time with Cloaks. He beat me for the second time in a row, so I'm starting to worry...
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:10 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Having completed my Associates degree, I've taken a vacation before starting my Bachelors program. I'm loving every minute of it with all this free time to play watch movies, play video games, pleasure read, and play board games of course.

1x Omen
This was a rather one-sided match against my girlfriend. I won with the final scores at 21 to 8.

1x Ascension
This was a close game, but she got her revenge against me, pulling a victory with the scores at 79 to 75

1x Citadels
This was also another close game with me taking the win with the scores at 31 to 28.

1x Dominion w/Intrigue & Seaside
A nice mix of cards in the kingdom for this match. This ended in a tie with an equal amount of victory points and each player with an equal amount of turns. We laughed because if not for me having one curse card I would have won by a point. The scores were 40 to 40.

Looking forward to playing another onslaught of games, and maybe some unplayed ones too.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

More Yomi.

We are loving this game. We started at 100-90 with our respective fighters and the game ended when we are at 5-3 and he finished me off with some face cards he'd been saving.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hopefully I'm getting my bad luck out before GenCon.

I lost Last Night on Earth. The Heroes were able to get the gas and the keys. Every single one made it I even had them almost completely surrounded but some well timed event cards let them make it to the car.

Then, for the first time ever in 1v1 Summoner Wars, my wife beat me. Her Tundra Orcs had my Fallen Kingdom on the ropes the entire game, but I managed to slowly whittle her army down, but then I left my wounded summoner exposed and she summoned her final Shaman who managed to kill my Summoner (who was "pretending" to pull back from her Summoner. I would have then summoned Malevolence to kill her Summoner who was already wounded. It was an epic struggle with her on the offence the entire game. I could have won but I move one space to far. Silly mistakes like that will cost me at GenCon. I'm proud of her though, by far her most aggressive game yet.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Leaving for GenCon tonight, hopefully it will be all gaming all the time. How long can I go without sleep before permanent effects?
Old August 4th, 2011, 12:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Nothing played, but I did just order the Omen: Reign of War expansion.

-insert signature here-
Old August 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Just got Dungeonquest for my birthday. Can't wait to play (or be slaughtered mercilessly) with my son.
Old August 4th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Just got Dungeonquest for my birthday. Can't wait to play (or be slaughtered mercilessly) with my son.

Have fun, I was slaughtered mercilessly three times last night.

Stupid pit traps.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:26 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I'm not even embarrassed about a double post.

Come on people, it's been over 24 hours and no one's played anything new?

Isn't there, like some gaming convention going on right now?

Anyways:

Arkham Horror x1

This was the wife's first go at the game and my first with the revised Dark Pharoh expansion. We faced Nyarlothep and the double doom track cards in the mythos deck led to an easy victory for the ancient one. (We played no final battle because you have to teach Arkham in pieces).

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:49 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land-based AE View Post
Yeah, I'm not even embarrassed about a double post.

Come on people, it's been over 24 hours and no one's played anything new?...

Alright, just to keep you happy I'll post here....
Yesterday and today I got to play "Cut-up and remove my F'ing tree that fell in my neighbors yard due to storms."

I must say you might want to pass on this game.

I did, however, get some Nexus Ops in and plan on another round after lunch. Thanks AE for introducing us to the game. Lil hoju loves it. I can't wait you you to get a game in with him. This is his new Micro-Corp.... D'oh

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games