Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
The Envoys are Mageknight Saoring Crossbowmen.

I got a whole bunch of these...SWEEETT!!!!
Old January 10th, 2008, 03:51 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
Bump +

I also updated the Envoys Card. I gave them a 20 pt increase, which still may not be enough.

I compared them with Theracus. If I bought 3 Thercus it would be 120 pts. so I guessed from there. Hope you all like.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old January 10th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I actually disagree with Onacara's suggestion. I think she should be no more than 70 or 80 points. The Mono-filament blade is not as powerful as Sword of Reckoning. Using mathguy's heroscape matchup calculator, she's weak. I tested her against Agent Carr.

In Melee, Carr would have an 88% chance of beating her in a 1v1 duel.

At range, she has a 66% chance of winning.

In both of these tests, it assumes that either they A) Stay in melee with each other the whole time, or B) Shoot at each other the whole time. With a range of 5, Carr would quickly dispatch of her. Now, one on one matches in a vacuum are scarcely a way to go about balancing a figure, but since they are so similar I figured I'd add this information to the mix.

(For example, Krug beats Nilfheim about 98% of the time, but he's still worth all of those 185 points.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 11th, 2008, 03:24 AM

Thanks Jexik for the analysis. I pretty much came to the same conclusion on the Vixen. I will get around to changing the card soon.

I also added a new card. Bruuk !!

I hope you all like and again the points are a rough guess. No playtesting yet.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Old January 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
I like the innovative design for Bruuk, and the abilities are both funny (name wise) and brilliantly useful. Keep up the good work!

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Paul
I like the innovative design for Bruuk, and the abilities are both funny (name wise) and brilliantly useful. Keep up the good work!
My favorite part is the brilliant one.

Anyway, thanks for the comment. I may drop Bruuk's attack by one.We used him last night and he really tore up the opposition although I did not get a chance to use "Keep da heads down". I had a marker on him but the thought of getting shot at was enough to keep my boy from moving Nilfheim. So I guess the ability really did work without actually working.

I think my next project is going to be on a few 10-20 point figures. We always end up fighting over Isamu and Kyntela to be used as fillers. I hate drafting a useless 20 pt elf that does nothing for an army with no elves. So I want to get a few more options.

Any Ideas out there??

Old January 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Really like the ability on Bruk, but his price is off. Should be higher, that ability can keep him alive.

Plus if you do the math, your giving him 4/6 chance when attacking to do damage. And at 5 points instead of 4.

Therefore the roll of 1 dice in theory does 5/6 is a skull, almost an auto skull with each dice.

Id make him around 130 points.

PS: I have a couple of guys I have put up, could use your thoughts Sapper
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:23 PM

Thanks Kinseth! Costing is one of my big problems, so any advice is good.

I really want to keep my cards to below 100pts. I am starting to see to much power creep in HS. So this is my attempt to keep it down.

For Bruuk I might drop his life by one and drop his attack by 1 as well. I do not want his price to go above 80.

I posted in your thread about Werebear. More to follow.

Old January 12th, 2008, 07:46 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
I think if you dropped his attack dice to 2, for 80, that is fair.
Old January 12th, 2008, 10:08 PM

Here is a 20 pt fig that I am working on. The fig will be a leprechaun from horrorclix. Just wanted to get up the card for comments.

Old December 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM

Re: SAPPER's Customs. UPDATED 10 Jan - Bruuk!

Bump.....

I think I am going to try and get back into customs here in the near future. Just wanted to see if this catches any eyes for the tmime being.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards