Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th, 2019, 01:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Editing

I think that it feels more classic to allow the slingshot for simplicity's sake. Major X17 can hop on Theracus from behind and jump off over the head to get extra movement that way, which reminds me of this. I also like the idea of Ozuul being able to control gravity more directly, since it makes him feel more powerful.

As it stands, this reminds me more of some of the more complicated D&D designs rather than the simple powers of Rise of the Valkyrie. That feels more like an expansion to me than something that should be in a brand-new introductory set.

As to the utility of repositioning your own figures, I feel that mandating that the player uses Gravity Crush Special Attack after a Pull already does a good job of mitigating that. Combined with the fact that it only has a range of 2 spaces, I don't think it's very appealing to either move a bunch or your own commons forward and attack all of them or to move Ozuul only one space to move a single figure three spaces.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs