Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 27th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Initial Playtesting)

I'd love to see an eventual Invaders Squad synergy pop up. Would be interesting to see what character could use a power like that.
Old September 27th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd love to see an eventual Invaders Squad synergy pop up. Would be interesting to see what character could use a power like that.
I was planning the original Master from Doctor Who to have some sort of “Alien Team-Up” power. I originally had it where he just picks a single non-human race to bond with, but having Invaders instead would be a cool way to limit it a bit more.
Old September 27th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not to derail this thread too much but it might be cool if when you revealed an OM on the card of an Invader Squad you control you got to take a turn with another Invader Squad you control to really represent a hodge-podge invader force.
Old September 27th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Not to derail this thread too much but it might be cool if when you revealed an OM on the card of an Invader Squad you control you got to take a turn with another Invader Squad you control to really represent a hodge-podge invader force.
I don't think it's a fit for the unit I had in mind, but that's a really cool mechanic. Has C3G ever done squad/squad bonding before? If anybody has an idea of what character a power like that could fit on, I'm all ears!

I think I'm sold on Invaders now, but I'm going to mull it over just a bit more.
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Closest to squad/squad bonding is common squad/unique squad bonding with Hand Ninja and Elite League Assassins/Manbat Assassins.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That new power is not really a concern right now but locking down their left box stats are.
If you like Invaders, go for it.
Be empowered. You are forging a new path in C3G and I know that can be scary but fear not, your cause is true.
You simply must believe in your own conviction.
Old September 27th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That new power is not really a concern right now but locking down their left box stats are.
If you like Invaders, go for it.
Be empowered. You are forging a new path in C3G and I know that can be scary but fear not, your cause is true.
You simply must believe in your own conviction.
Thanks for keeping me on track. I have what they call Attention Defici-Ooh, Shiny! :P

Thanks also for the words of empowerment. I needed a few hours to mull it over, but Invaders feels just as good as Conqueror and I like the idea of future synergy. Updating the SP.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 12:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I liked Warmongers best but Invaders is ok.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 12:37 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I liked Warmongers best but Invaders is ok.
I'm now kind of sold on this idea of Invader being a catch-all for evil aliens, and then maybe having a possibility for a unit that synergizes with them.
Not going to lie, I don't feel Warmonger nearly as strongly as the other options that have been mentioned.
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Just A Head

Hey, is it possible I could get a quick status update on an initial? I have no problem waiting longer, just wondering how close it is. Sorry, really hope this isn’t too early or too rude.
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pulling all the minis for my planned tests is on my list to things to do today. Actual testing will most likely start tomorrow or the day after that. Should hopefully be done by the end of the weekend at the latest.
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Pulling all the minis for my planned tests is on my list to things to do today. Actual testing will most likely start tomorrow or the day after that. Should hopefully be done by the end of the weekend at the latest.
Okay! Thank you for doing this, I appreciate it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library