Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 26th, 2013, 07:48 PM

raptor12bee is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Any scapers in TN?

Hello I play heroscape with a few friends here in Tennessee, more specifically crossville. Is anyone else in TN?
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Any scapers in TN?

There is Aldin, an Admin on this site who lives in TN.
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:36 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I just got accepted to a Nurse Practitioner program at Vanderbilt. So I will be in Nashville and will be looking for some scape during the tiny amount of free time I will have
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hunh, not sure how I missed this thread. Look me up when you get here weebaer. I don't get up Crossville way very often, unfortunately.

~Aldin, who notes that the group that meets in Louisville KY once a month is pretty active and not too far away

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:44 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
~Aldin, who notes that the group that meets in Louisville KY once a month is pretty active and not too far away
AHEM!!!

Old May 30th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Seems like I'm always busy on the first weekend of the month. I gotta get up there again one of these days.

~Aldin, delinquently

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Coophawker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello,

I live in Oak Ridge and work in Crossville. I just recently got back into heroscape as my middle son (12) was wanting to try it. I've been buying some expansions but geez i should have never sold the expansions I had years ago. It's ridiculous how much this stuff is going for. I have another friend who plays also that lives here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers