Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2019, 12:54 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs - Xiphydir (new!) (5/7/19)

I ordered them to take a look... but it cost me $14. I didn't shop around carefully for the best deal, but all the figures looked to be in the $2+ range. Before shipping it was $11 for a squad. That may not pass muster for a common squad.
Old May 31st, 2019, 01:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I ordered them to take a look... but it cost me $14. I didn't shop around carefully for the best deal, but all the figures looked to be in the $2+ range. Before shipping it was $11 for a squad. That may not pass muster for a common squad.
I’d say $11-$14 bucks is a win for a 4 man squad. That’s the price range I’d expect to have to pay.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 31st, 2019, 01:51 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

11/4 = 2.75 a figure. Shipping shouldn't be considered. It has to be paid at every site, pretty standard fee. The fact that you can buy these guys all at the same site is a bonus, and multiple sites carry all of them.(Miniature Market, Troll&Toad, CoostuffInc,RPGLocker)

Shipping is basically the same if you bought 4 squads, 11x4+3 or 1 squad, 11+3.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; May 31st, 2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:01 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart

Just to weigh in, I think the Pious Guard matches the other 3 figures better than the Lastwill Knight, color-wise anyway.
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clubber View Post
Just to weigh in, I think the Pious Guard matches the other 3 figures better than the Lastwill Knight, color-wise anyway.
Agreed. The Knight is more “special” like a hero would look imo.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 31st, 2019, 07:30 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree that the Lastwall Knight feels too different from the rest. If the Pious Guard is cheap and plentiful enough, I'd rather see it replace her.

$11 is steep for a 40 point squad like these guys. If we were only expecting to see about three squads of these guys at a time (like many other submissions), it'd be better, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 4-5 of them in a normal game, which quickly starts to add up. It might not be unreasonably expensive yet, but it's worth keeping in mind.
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:06 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I agree that the Lastwall Knight feels too different from the rest. If the Pious Guard is cheap and plentiful enough, I'd rather see it replace her.

$11 is steep for a 40 point squad like these guys. If we were only expecting to see about three squads of these guys at a time (like many other submissions), it'd be better, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 4-5 of them in a normal game, which quickly starts to add up. It might not be unreasonably expensive yet, but it's worth keeping in mind.
A heroscape booster pack would cost $20 today in stores.
The fact is, a booster pack from Pathfinder is $11.50 these days for 4 figures. Same cost that a 4 man squad is here. This is one of the major resources we have to get miniatures from, along with D&D(Same cost). Need to face reality here.

Kleef or Pious guard would work too imo.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 09:35 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I did some searching, and made a google sheet you can see results on. Added the Lastwall General who is on a horse because he is super available and fairly cheap.

Secondly, some sites I have a value listed in bold, since they do not display values above 20 and they indicate 20+ are available. Which is almost every figure on this sheet. I think there is plenty of availability, this is about 8 of them I searched, more of your bigger stores. (Added in Ebay availability without duplicating stores, so Miniature Market's Ebay availability was left off the ebay totals etc...)

Veteran 209+
Veteran Leader 157+
Berserker 224+
Berserker Leader 188++
Human Paladin of the Oath 215++
Pious Guard 150+
Lastwall Paladin 126+
Kleef Kenric 121+
Lastwall General 157+
Lastwall Soldier 109+
Lastwall Knight 107+

Veteran
Berserker
Veteran Leader
Berserker Leader
Paladin of the Oath
Lastwall Soldier
Lastwall Paladin
Lastwall Knight

Others I saw as 20+ at Miniature Market
Pious Guard
Greta
Gray Maiden
Azorius Arrester
Kleef Kenric
Lastwall General
I like the Veteran, Berserker, Paladin of the Oath, Lastwall Knight, Azorius Arrester, and Kleef Kenric. But honestly I'm cool with any of them other than the flagbearer one and the cavalry one. The flagbearer one will be weird to have several of when you get up in numbers with the Catalan (I don't think the 1/4 ratio would look right), and also I don't really see a mercenary group boldly bearing a flag. The cavalry one just doesn't fit, it definitely isn't consistent with the high move cavalry already in the game, so it would be weird having one mixed in a ground squad, and have a move of 4.

Last edited by Cleon; June 3rd, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 09:39 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Thoughts on the leader being on a horse, or the one carrying the flag(would there be issues with presenting a flag guy and not being an actual flag bearer?)

Kleef or Azorious Arrestor could also work.
It would be a little weird putting Rutgar on a horse without stat adjustments. Riders are normally faster in Heroscape.

I'm not sure if a flag-wielding person would be problematic or not... my suspicion is not, but it's hard to say what lines VC members have drawn.

Here is a image with my suggestions.
Looks good to me, the Veteran Leader works. I like how they all have swords and different colored capes. I like Azorious a lot too, I think he'd look consistent, but that's me.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:37 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Got the figures today. Don't have time to take pics. Three of them look good together, but the Lastwall Knight stands out (in a bad way).
Old June 17th, 2019, 09:18 PM

Here is the suggested set. The one figure is definitely stands out with a different color of armor and larger size. The two with the same pose are almost too similar.

Here are other four.

I think these four look the best together. The blue capes make them fit together well.

Old June 17th, 2019, 09:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree with your assessment on the figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards