Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old September 30th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

@Xorlof

I could not find C3V cards for Patrick Ferguson, Prince al'Kahora, Heracles, 20th Maine Volunteers, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters, and Teeth of the Makwa. Any idea when they may be added?

Last edited by Zetsubo; October 8th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Xorlof

I was informed of some weirdness with a couple C3G cards and I can't seem to solve the issue. Emma Frost and Deadshot appear fine on the server but when added in the printer they look washed out. Is this an issue you've seen before?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:55 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

@Xorlof , @japes

The Woman of Wonder set for C3G seems to be missing.

The two Batgirl cards added (Stephanie and Barbara) are there but none of the other released cards seem to be showing up for me.

Also N'Astirh seems to be listed but does not actually show up when clicked.

Finally Enchantress (II) seems to be missing although the other Magic users are there.

N'Astirh
Enchantress (II)
Utility: Flash Bang Grenade
Utility: Caltrops
Utility: Bolas
Animated Vines
Cheshire
Cheetah
Blackfire
Killer Frost
Poison Ivy (II)
Harley Quinn (II)
Black Bat
Batwoman
Catwoman (II)
Maxima
Katana
Captain Marvel (Mary Batson)
Wonder Woman (II)

these seem to be the cards not currently in the X Minus 2 database that I can find.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
@Xorlof , @japes

The two Batgirl cards added (Stephanie and Barbara) are there but none of the other released cards seem to be showing up for me.

Finally Enchantress (II) seems to be missing although the other Magic users are there.

N'Astirh
Enchantress (II)
Animated Vines
Cheshire
Cheetah
Blackfire
Killer Frost
Poison Ivy (II)
Harley Quinn (II)
Black Bat
Batwoman
Catwoman (II)
Maxima
Katana
Wonder Woman (II)

these seem to be the cards not currently in the X Minus 2 database that I can find.
Not sure what happened there...I reuploaded some of the missing ones. A couple you listed are showing up on the server.

@Arkham , several of these are your credits and I don't have the files so if you could upload the PNG files for yours above that would be great. Not sure what happened as I remember loading them with the release so I know you didn't miss them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Re-uploaded

Last edited by Arkham; December 3rd, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:55 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
@Xorlof , @japes

N'Astirh
Enchantress (II)
Animated Vines
Cheshire
Cheetah
Blackfire
Killer Frost
Poison Ivy (II)
Harley Quinn (II)
Black Bat
Batwoman
Catwoman (II)
Maxima
Katana
Wonder Woman (II)

BamBam...thanks for the heads up. Let us know if any of these are still not showing up.

Old March 9th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@Xorlof

I was informed of some weirdness with a couple C3G cards and I can't seem to solve the issue. Emma Frost and Deadshot appear fine on the server but when added in the printer they look washed out. Is this an issue you've seen before?
I believe I am encountering this same issue with Comic Hogun...
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:41 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

N'Astirh (on the list but doesn't load)
Blackfire
Killer Frost
Batwoman

These seem to still be missing from the database
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:03 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't see Captain Marvel (Mary), Blackfire, Killer Frost, or Batwoman on the database here.
Old April 4th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. I think @japes should be able to handle those issues, when he gets a chance.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:35 AM
A Man of Taste

Hopefully I'll remember to look into this tonight when I get home.

Old April 5th, 2018, 08:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
N'Astirh (on the list but doesn't load)
Blackfire
Killer Frost
Batwoman

These seem to still be missing from the database
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I don't see Captain Marvel (Mary), Blackfire, Killer Frost, or Batwoman on the database here.
Batwoman was missing but is in there now.
N'Astirh appears correct on the server so not sure why it's not working here. @Xorlof any ideas?
@A3n do you have the other three mentioned here. They are not on the server.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software