Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Star Sapphire (Diana Prince) (breathing)

I'm also not too hot on the auto-wounds just because it seems, I dunno, kind of straightforward. I get that she's pretty complicated overall, but it doesn't seem like a "natural" part of the power, it jut seems like a reason to burn her markers now and again.

I kind of like the idea of Love's Fury being a must power... that seems sort of more interesting to me, and makes the tension with her markers a little more interesting. But I don't know if that's something we'd be looking for?
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do like the idea of making the Fury power a "must" because I feel like I'm not going to intentionally burn her markers much. If we do that, I'd drop the burn effect from the lasso in general and go with something more "loving" like this:

LASSO OF LOVE
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a friendly small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to this Star Sapphire. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks.

Basically let her lasso her own around and keep the focus of the lasso on staying connected with her loved ones, rather than as a weapon.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool suggestions. With Bats' suggestion Lasso of Love works all the time so she's constantly rescuing people (or helping her allies move forward). Love's Fury then allows her to use the lasso on enemies when her allies get wounded. I'm digging the theme of this direction.

Quote:
LASSO OF LOVE
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a friendly small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to this Star Sapphire. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks.

LOVE’S FURY
After another friendly figure receives a wound from a normal attack from an opponent's small or medium figure, if this Star Sapphire is within 4 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, you must remove a violet Battery Marker from this card, if possible. Deal a wound to the attacking figure then place the attacking figure on an empty space adjacent to this Star Sapphire. That figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks, and that figure’s turn ends immediately.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Fatality's Heart Tether already gives the faction movement with disengage. What if we did something like:
Quote:
POWER OF LOVE 2
Start the game with 2 violet Battery Marker on this card. Add 1 to Star Sapphire’s Range and Attack numbers for each violet Battery Marker on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose one other Unique Hero to be Star Sapphire’s Beloved.

LASSO OF LOVE
After a figure takes a turn, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Star Sapphire. The chosen figure must be Star Sapphire's Beloved or a friendly Lover, and must have been moved that turn. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Star Sapphire. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
This would allow a couple different strategic advantages. You can use it following your own turn, potentially pulling back a figure that just moved and attacked. You can also use it defensively, if an opponent tosses/moves/places your figure away on their turn(Magneto tossing someone out of range can be a pain for example). Could also tie in some sort of defense bonus for friendlies adjacent to her, for an added reason to want to stay adjacent.

This would of course require a retooling of Love's Fury, but just figured I'd throw out an idea on another means of using the Lasso on friendlies without being too similar to Heart Tether.

As for Love's Fury, for clarity, we currently have:
• Carol attacking twice out of Jealousy when her Beloved is engaged.
• Miri getting stronger when her Beloved is killed, and she can potentially revive him/her.
• Fatality hitting harder based on her Beloved's wounds, and potentially attacking a 2nd time.
Old July 4th, 2020, 12:44 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I kind of like Wondy's Lasso being more generalist/less tied to the faction, since she's really just a guest star. I'm cool with the trigger you're suggesting to restrict it a bit more.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll do some research on the whole faction tomorrow, I forgot Fatality did something similar. I'd like to avoid Power of Love here since Diana notably doesn't have a lover like the other three with that power - her ring isn't powered by romantic love, but selfless love for humanity.

But avoiding factional overlap is definitely a goal. Though like Bats said, I consider her more a guest, and so giving specific synergy to other Star Sapphires wasn't a goal. But ideally she'd play well within the SS faction while being okay as a generalist if you want a Deputy Lanterns army or an Amazon army.
Old July 4th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Archie

Okay, so this is what I'm thinking for this design. I used Arkham's version of Lasso of Love with the class restriction removed. Love's Fury is retooled from the original draft to basically do the same thing.

Gameplay-wise, Diana has supporting powers. Lasso of Love allows some neat tricks that Arkham highlighted. Diana can also smash people with a strong attack. Opponents can target Diana's allies to purposefully trigger Love's Fury and drain her markers, but they take a beating by doing so.

Quote:
VIOLET POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 violet Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Star Sapphire’s Range and Attack numbers for each violet Battery Marker on this card.

LASSO OF LOVE
After a figure takes a turn, you may choose a small or medium figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Star Sapphire that has been moved that turn. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Star Sapphire. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

LOVE’S FURY
After another friendly figure receives a wound from a normal attack from an opponent's small or medium figure, if this Star Sapphire is within 4 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, you must remove a violet Battery Marker from this card, if possible. Deal a wound to the attacking figure then place the attacking figure on an empty space adjacent to this Star Sapphire. That figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks, and that figure’s turn ends immediately.
Old July 4th, 2020, 10:59 AM

Cool. Lasso of Love will be interesting to play against Jean Grey/Graviton.

Old July 4th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That could be really good with Walkers.
You could slingshot them forward or up to high ground (including Skyscraper roofs) on their turns(5 Walkers and a Lurker) and then Lasso enemy figures in set up unblockables.
Their static powers mesh so well I think you could work in another Hero in the mix but points start to become a premium.
The drawback I see is those markers will get used up real quick.
Old July 4th, 2020, 11:31 AM

Yeah, but Auto-Wounds galore in the meantime!

Old July 5th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Archie

I updated the SP with what was discussed above. Happy to take pre-yeas if people are happy with this direction, otherwise I'm in no real rush so I won't propose the vote officially yet.
Old July 6th, 2020, 11:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Pre-Yea

Feels much better to me now, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library