Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 31st, 2017, 02:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Details for the August Monthly are as follows:

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2017

When: August 26th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: TEAM BATTLE. You and an ally will each bring a separate 300 point army, and fight together to defeat your two opponents. Remember the rules regarding "you control" vs. "friendly" - so Raelin won't do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!

- 300 point armies
- 12 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed. RotV Raelin, Major Q9, and Deathreavers banned.
- There cannot be more than one of any given unique hero or unique squad on a team (sorry, no doubling up Laglor’s range bonus).
- Glyphs: Initiative+8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Wound (Wannok), Heal (Kelda)
- At least 50 points of unique hero(es) required between the two players on a team
- Four 55 minute rounds
- Roll for Initiative for each player, then take turns in a "figure 8" (as it would be too advantageous if one team were to get two turns in a row).
- If you show up, and no one else is using any of the same units as you, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize.

If you are in need of a partner, post here and we’ll get you set up with someone!

Maps:

Basalt Cathedral by @Dignan

Grendel by @mad_wookiee

(The PDF for this map says the glyphs can be either Treasure Glyphs or Power Glyphs. On BiggaBullfrog's recommendation, we will use Power Glyphs.)

Sprawl by @Dignan

Draugur by @mad_wookiee

Vestige by @Dignan

The Incubator by @tannergx

Results:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; August 29th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2017

@antmarchingroves and I are in as 1 team.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:16 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2017

@antmarchingroves and I are in as 1 team.
Sweeeeet! That will be a potent combination...
Thanks for RSVP'ing!
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

Results:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.
Woah... There is an error in your results! Myself and my teamate went 2-2 in the tournament! Our first game we beat Ben the Lone Ranger, then lost to The Dewk & The Duchess, then won against Sir Torin Brokenshield and lastly lost to Sir Heroscape and podunksarmy.

I just don't want to be misrepresented here on Heroscapers haha.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post

Woah... There is an error in your results! Myself and my teamate went 2-2 in the tournament! Our first game we beat Ben the Lone Ranger, then lost to The Dewk & The Duchess, then won against Sir Torin Brokenshield and lastly lost to Sir Heroscape and podunksarmy.

I just don't want to be misrepresented here on Heroscapers haha.
My bad!! Good catch. Edited

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events