Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Instructions for playtesting via online resources

Also can someone please upload more figures to the sheet? I know it doesn't actually matter the figure since you just use whatever picture, but it's nice to have actual figures. Missing figures I noticed were: Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drow, Blastatrons, and Gladiatrons
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:17 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't 'soloscape'. When I try to open two windows (I created a different name and everything), I can't place more than one set of Order Markers or have more than one person logged on at this time. Help please!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't 'soloscape'. When I try to open two windows (I created a different name and everything), I can't place more than one set of Order Markers or have more than one person logged on at this time. Help please!
You'll have to use two different browsers at the same time. Like Internet Explorer and Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, etc... any combination of two browsers should work.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
You'll have to use two different browsers at the same time. Like Internet Explorer and Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, etc... any combination of two browsers should work.
Or alternately you can use two windows of the same browser, but have one window in "private browsing" mode. To open up the second private-browsing window do one of the following:

Internet Explorer: CTRL+SHIFT+P
Chrome: CTRL+SHIFT+N

In Safari and Firefox, you open up the second window manually and then turn on private browsing

Firefox: CTRL+SHIFT+P
Safari: Click on the "gear" and select "Private browsing"

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Or alternately you can use two windows of the same browser, but have one window in "private browsing" mode. To open up the second private-browsing window do one of the following:

Internet Explorer: CTRL+SHIFT+P
Chrome: CTRL+SHIFT+N

In Safari and Firefox, you open up the second window manually and then turn on private browsing

Firefox: CTRL+SHIFT+P
Safari: Click on the "gear" and select "Private browsing"
Xorlof is more clever than I am.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I think this would get a lot more notice posted in software, with a title not suggesting it is only for play-testing. Also, Major X17 is missing.
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

There is a whole HeroSkype thread that uses this format somewhere else in the forums I think. It really took off in popularity from what I've seen.
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I know of this one that got really popular since Griffin posted it, but it isn't the same at all. Do you have a link to the other thread?
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Huh, I guess I thought this was basically HeroSkype. I didn't realize the "playback" movie mode this detailed. Very cool.

Okay, I see where I saw it. Filthy's HeroSkype app basically adds on to Griffin's initial creation. I didn't see a thread dedicated to it, but I saw the link attacked to "The 1st Heroscape online tourney" thread.
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Filthy, I think you need to readapt this page and post it in the Events page so it's easier to find. Thanks.
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Filthy, I think you need to readapt this page and post it in the Events page so it's easier to find. Thanks.
We are working on some major updates to this, although it could be a bit before it is finalized. Once we have it ready, posting it to the EVENTS section sounds like a winner.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
We are working on some major updates to this, although it could be a bit before it is finalized. Once we have it ready, posting it to the EVENTS section sounds like a winner.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for doing this!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events