Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 26th, 2015, 02:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Spelling Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:
Before taking a turn with Jake, or when Jake would be affected by a power on another figure's card that references a figure's size, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to choose whether Jake is considered medium 6, large 8 or huge 10. Jake remains this size and height until the next time you take a turn with Jake. for the remainder of the round.when he reverts to small 4.
This combines the original reactionary intent of the power with some risks and tactical decissions.

~DEATHWALKER, who very much appreciates Dysole's input!
Honestly, this is a version of the power I could get behind but I had to adjust it a bit for spelling and Scape language. (I also think I like for the remainder of the round better than next turn) I don't think you need the reference to size comment because you could certainly reveal the Order Marker if Sonlen does Dragon Swoop but it ain't gonna do anything for you.

~Dysole, who thinks that covers up the loopholes
Old January 26th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adventure Time with Deathwalker the robot & A3n the huma

No problem about the spelling corrections (I'm danish) and good point about the power activation clause...
Old January 26th, 2015, 03:08 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

which brings us to something that might look a bit like this

Quote:
NAME = JAKE
FACTION = JANDAR

SPECIES = DOG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = QUIRKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 4

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SHAPESHIFTING
When moving up levels of terrain, you may count up to 10 sides of each higher level as one space and Jake's height is considered to be 25. Jake never receives falling or major falling damage. Adjacent figures attacking Jake never receive height advantage. Before taking a turn with Jake, or when Jake would be affected by a power on another figure's card you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to choose whether Jake is considered medium 6, large 8 or huge 10. Jake remains this size and height for the remainder of the round.

CARRY
Before moving Jake, choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Jake. After you move Jake, place the chosen figure adjacent to Jake.

JAKE SUIT
After revealing an Order Marker on an adjacent Adventurer hero you control, you may choose that hero and place Jake on the chosen heroes Army Card. Add 2 to the attack and defense of the chosen figure while Jake is on its card. If the chosen figure receives any wounds while Jake is on its card, place the same amount of Wound Markers on this card. After the opponent has taken their next turn or if the chosen figure has been destroyed, place Jake on an empty space adjacent to the chosen figure. You may only use this power once per round.
Old January 26th, 2015, 03:29 PM

And it won't interfere with JAKE SUIT.
It won't make any difference what size Jake is/was when he is placed on Finn's card, and when he jumps off, he is still the size he was before, small, or if he used the power, medium, large or huge, if there's any turns left of the round.
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:53 AM

My american Amazon middle man has just received the figures and shipped them on their merry way to me...
Hopefully in a week or so I will have them in my hands for height meassuring, rebasing and photo taking... And playing with of course!

A3n, yay, nay or what on the current Jake powers?
Old February 1st, 2015, 04:34 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think we are all good for Jake, unless Dysole sees any more issues.

BTW I have a set on the way also thanx to the wonderful @Matt Helm being my American middle man.

I will be out of town for the next 3 days so I might not have the opportunity to post. But I think Finn & Jake are ready for some playtesting.

Who do we want to design next?
Old February 1st, 2015, 04:41 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

What are the figures you are using?
Old February 1st, 2015, 05:04 AM

Super!
Can we tackle Ice King and Princess Bubblegum at the same time...? I should think so...
Old February 1st, 2015, 05:06 AM

Betawolf, we're using these guys:
http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Time.../dp/B00GZ8H1BW
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:30 PM

The only thing I'm not 100% sure about is if it's okay that you choose that Jake IS a height 6, 8 or 10, and then want to move him up terrain and want him to BE CONSIDERED height 25.
The rules lawyering type might oppose, but from a linguistic/logical perspective, it should be possible to BE one thing, and BE CONSIDERED another, at the same time, right!?
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How I'd See It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
The only thing I'm not 100% sure about is if it's okay that you choose that Jake IS a height 6, 8 or 10, and then want to move him up terrain and want him to BE CONSIDERED height 25.
The rules lawyering type might oppose, but from a linguistic/logical perspective, it should be possible to BE one thing, and BE CONSIDERED another, at the same time, right!?
Well, Shapeshifting changes his "listed height". However, it works like Climb where Fyorlags can count their height as basically 4 when going up or down but it doesn't change their listed height so I would presume a similar thing here where Jake is treated as counting his height as 25 without changing his listed height.

~Dysole, who may have some ideas for PB and Ice King up in the next day or so
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:54 PM

Yup, that's what I thought... Just had the teensiest doubt about it, and thought it best to get it out of the way before moving on...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards