Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2014, 11:42 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
HOSS Unreleased Thread

Currently Unreleased Figures
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Padawan - Luke Skywalker of Dagobah, Bounty Hunters #8
Cloud Car Pilots (Four Man Unique Squad) - Cloud Car Pilots, Force Unleashed # 49
Lando Calrissian - Lando Calrisssian, Rebel Storm #52
Bespin Guards (3 figure common squad) - Bespin Guard, Rebel Storm #41/Bespin Guard, Imperial Entanglements #27

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; December 4th, 2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: That should do it to my knowledge
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: HOSS Unreleased Thread

Thanks for starting this list HS Guy. Here's another one:

4-Lom, Droid Mercenary, Dark Times #27
Old November 10th, 2014, 05:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

From the playtesting thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Bespin Guards

3 figure common squad

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #41/Bespin Guard.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Imperial Entanglements set. Its model number and name are #27/Bespin Guard.

Boba Fett: Legacy of the Force #53/Mercenary Commander (every Boba Fett mini is very expensive...personally I use the figure that was given out at Disneyland years ago that I bought on eBay for about $5)

Zuckuss
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss #53.
Alternate:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Dark Times set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter #39.

Last edited by mac122; November 22nd, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old November 16th, 2014, 07:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

are all the character figures mentioned going to be released. Just so I know which ones I will be buying sometime soon. So far all I have from the list is Dengar.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yes, all the figures posted here will be released. If I had to guess (which I don't ), you might want to look for the bounty hunters first. Boba Fett will be the most expensive. There are some Mandalorian figures which can serve as good proxies.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 16th, 2014, 11:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

thanks Mac, I guess I will be getting those figures. As for boba fett. Proxy+Greenstuff+paint+Me being anal about how the figure looks=Boba fett.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 22nd, 2014, 04:08 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Boba Fett: Legacy of the Force #19 (every Boba Fett mini is very expensive...personally I use the figure that was given out at Disneyland years ago that I bought on eBay for about $5)
Can you correct this info? LotF #019 is Emperor Roan Fel and Boba Fett is #053 in that set. However, there is a Boba Fett #019 in the Bounty Hunters set.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Boba Fett: Legacy of the Force #19 (every Boba Fett mini is very expensive...personally I use the figure that was given out at Disneyland years ago that I bought on eBay for about $5)
Can you correct this info? LotF #019 is Emperor Roan Fel and Boba Fett is #053 in that set. However, there is a Boba Fett #019 in the Bounty Hunters set.
Fixed. The figure used for the card is LotF #53/Mercenary Commander.

Thanks, Hogg!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:02 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Updated:

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Padawan - Luke Skywalker of Dagobah, Bounty Hunters #8
Cloud Car Pilots (Four Man Unique Squad) - Cloud Car Pilots, Force Unleashed # 49
Lando Calrissian - Lando Calrisssian, Rebel Storm #52
Bespin Guards (3 figure common squad) - Bespin Guard, Rebel Storm #41/Bespin Guard, Imperial Entanglements #27
Old January 17th, 2015, 08:04 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Would it be possible to get a list of figures that MOST LIKELY will be released in the future, at least for Episodes IV-VI?

Jabba, Rancor, Ewoks, Mynocks, Palpatine, Royal Guards, various versions of the Rebel Heroes, etc?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 17th, 2015, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Would it be possible to get a list of figures that MOST LIKELY will be released in the future, at least for Episodes IV-VI?

Jabba, Rancor, Ewoks, Mynocks, Palpatine, Royal Guards, various versions of the Rebel Heroes, etc?
We are working on a list now.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape