Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 14th, 2019, 04:57 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Smile Grison's 2024 Tradelist: *HAVE C3V Ulat-kini, Confrontation*

WANTED

Valhalla Customs (C3V/SoV)Classic 'Scape
  • Wave 1 & 2 Common Squads, complete or not, with or without cards
    (I'm trying to build "starter collections" that I can give away to beginning local players, so cheap/free and useful are the priorities.)

HAVE

Valhalla Customs (C3V/SoV)
  • Ulat-kini
    • 3 squads of 3 figures each (rebased)
  • Varkaanan Greyspears
    • 4 figures: Confrontation - Hunters Unit Box (figures only)
  • Varkaanan Quickblades
    • 3 figures: Confrontation - Shadow Trackers Unit Box (new in box)
  • Manauvi
    • 1 figure from the Confrontation - Throne of Stars Hero Box
  • Alternate Varkaanan Darkclaws
    • 3 figures: Confrontation - Great Fangs Unit Box (new in box)
    • These are very similar dual-bladed sculpts, but in a different color scheme.
      Spoiler Alert!
  • Alternate Marro Gnids (2 squads)
    • 8 figures: Confrontation - Phemera Alpha Unit Box (new in box)
    • These are basically the same sculpts, but in a different color scheme.
      Spoiler Alert!
  • Rectangular (Artscow) Army Cards for C3V & SoV (3 sets available)
    Spoiler Alert!

Classic 'Scape
  • Runa (with card)
  • Khosumet (with card)
  • Deathwalker 8000 (no card)
  • Dund (no card)
  • Shiori (no card)
  • SOTM Raelin (no card)
  • 2 x Sonlen (no card)
  • 2x SOTM Sgt. Drake (no card)
  • Various specific classic Heroscape orphans, if you're missing specific figures. (Includes Aubriens, Gladiatrons, Sentinels, Macdirks, and others.)

Other Stuff
  • Glacier Mountains (3D-Printed in translucent ice color) - Standard Tundra set: 3 x 1-hex, 1 each of 3/4/6-hex, plus matching 3D-printed ice bases. Multiples, or a different mix of sizes available if needed. (trade only)
  • Rock Outcrops (3D-Printed in stone gray) - Standard Underdark set: 3 x 1-hex, 1 x 3-hex, plus 3D-printed shadow bases. Multiples, or a different mix of sizes available if needed. I can also print these in 4 & 6-hex glacier sizes. (trade only)
  • Lots of other Confrontation unit boxes (in other words, good customs fodder or possible C3V proxies). Includes Demon Hunters Unit Box, Fusiliers Unit Box, Griffin Cannon, Hybrids Alpha Attachment Box, Wolfen Fangs and Great Fangs Attachment Boxes.
    Spoiler Alert!

Happy 'scaping!
- Jeff

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; March 19th, 2024 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Updated inventory
Old February 14th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Grison's 2/14/19 Trade List - TERRAIN WANTED

I’ve got Ticalla Jungle if you’re interested.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 1st, 2019, 02:42 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 2/28/19: Main want = Dasyati

Updated my post. Who hid all of the Dasyatis Prime figs?

Got one!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List

Last edited by Grison; March 1st, 2019 at 09:48 PM.
Old March 1st, 2019, 11:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 2/28/19: Main want = Dasyati

That's a tough one to find at the moment, unfortunately.

The other ones you have in your OP are all readily available online for a decent price. If you don't mind painting, the figure for Gothlok can be bought unpainted for about $5.
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 3/13/19 (Tundra, Macdirks...

Main post updated. I ended up with some spare Tundra bases & various classic squads & figs. I'm wanting some other ice, snow & rock outcrop pieces to complete some partial sets. Thanks for looking!

My Sale/Trade List
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM

Tobiaskwaz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have the pieces to complete your ROTV sets. I am interested in Minions and Sentinels.
Old March 14th, 2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiaskwaz View Post
I have the pieces to complete your ROTV sets. I am interested in Minions and Sentinels.
Thanks for reaching out! Looking at the very lowest sold prices for Minions and Sentinels, together they seem to be worth about as much as a full set of RotV figures + cards ($25+), or perhaps closer to $35 together on average.

I'd be happy to do either of the following trades:
  1. Both Minions and Sentinels for a full set of RoTV figures & cards
  2. Minions or Sentinels (your choice) for a full set of RoTV cards only + a Syvarris figure and the missing Izumi.
If you happen to have any other items on my want list (including other "orphans" or other random extras that I could use for prizes), that might sweeten the pot for a straight trade for both squads. Alternatively, we could do trade #2 and I could toss in the second squad for an extra $10, which is the lowest I've seen either of them.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further or work out the details.

Happy 'scaping!

My Sale/Trade List
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Grison's List as of 3/18/19 (Glaciers for Rock Outcrops?

Great trade with @Grison . Traded my 3d prints and some of my custom dice bowls for some extra squads of figures. Thanks man.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 11th, 2022, 02:41 PM

Re: Grison's List as of 11/11/22 (Reaper Bones, too!)

Main post updated! Also selling my entire Reaper Bones collection at a huge discount.

My Sale/Trade List
Old November 29th, 2022, 04:31 PM

Re: Grison's List as of 12/1/22 (C3V/SoV & Reaper Bones, too

Main post updated again! Lots of changes...

My Sale/Trade List
Old December 2nd, 2022, 03:00 PM

Re: Grison's List as of 12/2/22 (C3V/SoV & Reaper Bones, too

I updated the main post to add photos for the Confrontation figures I have available for trade/sale. These include possible alternates for various C3V heroes/squads, as well as customs fodder. Includes AT43 TacArms, Crossbowmen, Demon Hunters, Fangs & Great Fangs Attachment Boxes, Fusiliers, Sentinels, Trackers.

My Sale/Trade List
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:31 AM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Grison's List as of 12/3/22 (+ C3V/SoV, Rectangular Card

Completed a great trade with Grison! Would reccomend!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades