Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Are these cards poorly done or are they good quality?
Good Quality? 36 87.80%
Poorly Done? 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warcraft 3 and D&D Customs

Added my first Marvel card!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warcraft 3, D&D, Marvel and Halo customs

Cards look good William099. I didn't have time to read each units specials, except for War Machine who seems well done. Kinda reminds me of Quiggly but nothing wrong that.
I have a friend who loves Halo If it's cool I might print a few units out and give them a spin. Are they well balanced with each other? Any team suggestions?

C3G team building links.
Old March 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sgt. Maj. Johnson
Flamethrower
Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
3x Marines
UNSC Snipers

Arbiter
Brutes
Jackals
Minor Elites
2x Needler Grunts
2x Plasma Pistol Grunts

Here are a couple 750 point armies I thought up I haven't got to play them yet since I don't have all the figs I would need as far as I can tell they should be well balanced feel free to go for it. I have play tested Flamethrower, 2x Hunters, Jackals with Isamu as my filler for 500 points and it went pretty well.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool man thanks. My buddy has a birthday coming up and he's been wanting me to make some Halo customs for our local game, but I just don't have the time. Seems like a perfect opportunity to get these on my scape table. I'll let ya know how it goes. Should have some feedback for ya the weekend after Easter.

C3G team building links.
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:56 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One note on your War Machine card. He should have the Super Strength logo
Old March 30th, 2012, 05:36 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
One note on your War Machine card. He should have the Super Strength logo
thanks yeah i forgot that.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:25 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Reorganizing the OP due to a diversified card scheme now.

MARVEL
Adding my first marvel card!
Spoiler Alert!

HALO
The Jackals and Hunters are my own original ideas, on the other hand the Plasma Pistol Grunts, Needler Grunts, Minor Elites, and Arbiter and the Snipers, Marines, ODSTS, SGT. Johnson and both master chief's are the ideas of SamuraiLord and GeneralGrievous13
some of which I just put on a different card template others of which I did some rewording of. I have asked permission of General Grevious to have these up here if he disapproves I will remove them posthaste.
The Brutes are a rework of Oraln's and it is his card template that I am using I have also asked him for permission to have done this.

Spoiler Alert!

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

Spoiler Alert!

WARCRAFT III

Spoiler Alert!

CONTEST
Spoiler Alert!
How do I delete this post? I didn't mean to put it up here...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 30th, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Crud didn't mean to post that.
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:12 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Cool man thanks. My buddy has a birthday coming up and he's been wanting me to make some Halo customs for our local game, but I just don't have the time. Seems like a perfect opportunity to get these on my scape table. I'll let ya know how it goes. Should have some feedback for ya the weekend after Easter.
Awesome thanks!!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
the above

CHCG24 versions of Rorshack's cards added to the OP.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
the above

Well things are looking good. Rorshack is under review by the SOV and Auggies has agreed to list him on his site so anyone who liked what they saw feel free to swing on by!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I know you've already had feedback on Watcher, but I wanted to offer my .

I would switch "animal" bonding to something else, maybe something based on class or personality; maybe Construct, Hunter, Raider, Scout, Relentless (you'll want a size restriction on Relentless), Mindless, Ferocious, Arachnid, Elemental, Viper, Wolf...

Although I think that would be hard to pull off. You might be better off giving him some other ability and/or making him bond with an already-existing squad or hero. He could be a Relentless hero (bonding with Death Knights--not very appropriate, thematically), or reasonable Ullar Warlord (bonding with Armoc Vipers), maybe a Predator (bonding with Fyorlag spiders), a Tribesman (bonding with Mohican River Tribe, a little more thematic), or a Warlord (bonding with Roman Legionaires).

Still, I think he makes more sense without bonding. You should give him some sort of entanglement power, or an ability that lets him camouflage himself or something.

Lightning Bolt Special Attack is worded in a confusing way. You should either specify that it is an area-of-affect attack, or just say something like "If Watcher inflicts a wound on the targeted figure with Lightning Bolt Special Attack, he may attack the targeted figure two additional times."

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:09 PM
the above

How about this instead of the bonding?

Natural camoflauge
If Watcher is standing on a shadow space or is adjacent to a jungle piece, opponents' figures must be adjacent to attack him with a normal attack.

And should I use yours or awesomeunleashed's wording for lightning bolt?

"If Watcher inflicts a wound on the targeted figure with Lightning Bolt Special Attack, he may attack the targeted figure two additional times."

"If Watcher inflicts at least one wound with Lightning Bolt Special Attack, he may attack the defending figure two additional times with Lightning Bolt Special Attack."

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards