Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 27th, 2021, 01:43 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hrognak (Mounted)

I think this was an exception because one person literally MADE all of them and made themselves available as a source for everyone. I'm sure that there are DIY options as well.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:46 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is also a pretty great looking 3D printable proxy if you have access to a 3D printer. That's the road I went down and I'm happy with the results. There are lots of services that will print figures for you and send them to you. So getting this guy via that means is a viable option.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old December 8th, 2021, 12:50 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The list of Orc units needs to be updated with Kuthnak.
Old April 28th, 2022, 01:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Has always felt weird having this version of Hrognak be a Beast. Just seems to go against everything we know about mounted figures (Orc Champs, Marro Lords, Gothlok and even Mok in a kind of different way). And then his main picture is with a legion of Heavy Gruts…

Old April 28th, 2022, 02:23 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just used him last night. I still think the archer should be able to shoot first to try to clear the way. I kept getting bogged down and never had a charge because I could not win init. With only 4 defense, he goes down to quickly if he cannot escape.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 18th, 2022, 10:54 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Is there anyone who is willing to sell me the Howdah? Soundwarp is no longer making them. I’ve been trying to acquire one since June 1st, 2020. After 15 private messages, I’ve nearly given up hope. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, I’d be willing to negotiate a royally generous price. I already own the Triceratops figure but would be willing to purchase it again if necessary.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I just use a proxy, which is an old Orc Mounted On A Giant Turtle figure I got at a Flea Market at an old HMGS Con years ago. Think outside the box, folks!
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:14 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Is there anyone who is willing to sell me the Howdah? Soundwarp is no longer making them. I’ve been trying to acquire one since June 1st, 2020. After 15 private messages, I’ve nearly given up hope. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, I’d be willing to negotiate a royally generous price. I already own the Triceratops figure but would be willing to purchase it again if necessary.
$50 plus s&h. With or without the Trihorn. Please message me.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 01:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking of making one or downloading one and attaching it to the 3d model that was scanned of the original and then going to 3d print the whole thing. If I get around to it soon, I'll make one that can be added to your pre existing one. I wouldn't imagine whipping it up and 3d printing it would even get anywhere close to 50 bucks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 22nd, 2022, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking of making one or downloading one and attaching it to the 3d model that was scanned of the original and then going to 3d print the whole thing. If I get around to it soon, I'll make one that can be added to your pre existing one. I wouldn't imagine whipping it up and 3d printing it would even get anywhere close to 50 bucks.
I appreciate the suggestion! I’m fairly experienced with 3D printing and have put over 1000 hours on my Ender 3, but I’ve never been successful at printing miniatures. Always too fragile and low resolution. Resin would definitely be the way to go, but I haven’t gone that direction yet—mostly due to the messiness and lack of space in my hobby room for another printer. I’d be curious to see how it turns out if you decide to give it a try.
Old December 15th, 2022, 03:13 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If you do make/acquire a 3D scan of the original howdah (the one that's shown on the unit's card), I would definitely be interested in it, as well, as I have also been trying to acquire them for a long time now, and the original creator no longer produces them.
Old February 15th, 2023, 12:52 AM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker

I am sure this has been discussed by the design team, but I am just too curious. How do people feel about running the Trihorn like this so other characters can ride it?

Quote:
TRIHORN
145 points (120 delta)

LIFE

HOWDAH RIDER
A figure can move on to Trihorn's Howdah for 1 move, but it must end its move on the Howdah. A figure can leave the Howdah for 1 move and move to an adjacent tile, taking height into account. Trihorn's height does not count towards fall damage. When Trihorn moves, the rider moves with it. Trihorn's height adds 1 to the range of its rider's normal attacks, but not to its attack dice. The rider can be targeted by attackers. If Trihorn dies, the rider figure is placed on either tile that was previously occupied by Trihorn, and it takes 1 damage unless it has the Flying special power.

TRIHORN CHARGE 3 (Unchanged)
Trihorn rolls 3 additional attack dice when attacking any figure that was at least 3 clear sight spaces away from Trihorn at the start of his turn.
I think this would keep Hrognak (mounted) intact while allowing for other riders?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs