Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old November 5th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Quasatch Hunters - What's your army idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
I'd like to try the following with these guys at 500:
Marrden Hounds x 2 - 180
Quasatch Hunters x 2 - 380
Kaemon Awa - 500

Not a lot of figures to play with, but they've got some pretty good anti squad abilities, and Kaemon can hit any heroes pretty well.
That's a really cool army, padlock! I like the way that both the Quas and the Marrdens are anti-squad (Marrdens excel vs. fleshy squads; Quas excel vs. Soulborgs and can handle the fleshies as well). KA is a solid clean-up figure.

What about pairing the Quasatch with units that can bum-rush the enemy to give them the opportunity to really take advantage of their multiple attacks? Frankly, that's the purpose of the armies I already listed with 3x Deathreavers... but how about a bit more flavour?

Deathstalkers x2 - 200
Quasatch Hunters x3 - 300
---------------------------
500 Points, 21 Hexes

Shades of Bleakwoode x2 - 200
Quasatch Hunters x3 - 300
---------------------------
500 Points, 15 Hexes

Take your pick of 3A/5D with 7 move 2-Hex or 2A/4D 7 move Stealth Flying (+Soul Devour).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion