Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers
C3G2.0 Cartographers This is the forum where we Discuss, Create, and Display all our Maps.

Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Conflict Chernobyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I feel the belt is a bit much though. If one side gets the belt and the other the meds...doesn't quite feel as balanced

They are both On Deck as Rank 2. Healing 4W's on a heavy hitter can be pretty game changing. Either way, that is why they are placed face down. So you don't know which one is where until you go and look. Might be the one you wanted, or might be the other. One having a drop number and the other not having one could be a bit concerning though.
It's a chance at healing 4 wounds...i can also destroy your figure. No downside for the belt was more my angle.

If one team has all flyer types then yeah the belt isn't going to be great.

I'm not hugely opinionated here either way though. Whatever it ends up as will likely be better than it was.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers