Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2013, 01:47 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Daredevil is Batman?
Old August 23rd, 2013, 05:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have nothing against Affleck, seen plenty of films with him, and he's always been a good actor.

But he was nowhere near the top for my choice of Batman, totally out of left field here.

I'm sure he'll be fine, just a really weird choice!
Old August 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I actually kind of like Affleck. Sure Daredevil was a bit corny, but he has been in a number of other movies, and I think his attitude is perfect for Batman.

I also think it's kind of funny that they chose the guy who played another martial arts master superhero to play Batman.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:38 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great costumes A3n though he needs to think again if he ever hopes to shooting anything more that a few feet with that bow.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old August 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I have nothing against Affleck, seen plenty of films with him, and he's always been a good actor.

But he was nowhere near the top for my choice of Batman, totally out of left field here.

I'm sure he'll be fine, just a really weird choice!
That's mostly where I'm at. Affleck has had his misses (what actor hasn't?) but honestly, those weren't all his fault, many of those "bad" movies had a lot more to do w/ others involved in the project than Affleck himself. Plus, he's done pretty well of late.

That said, I'd have probably been more excited to hear that Affleck was going to direct the movie (Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo) than act in it. But I can see him working well in the Batman role ...
Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The Director's Cut of Daredevil is actually a great movie. The Theater Cut was awful though. The Theater cut was really mangled by higher-ups; the sex-scene, for instance, was not in the original cut of the movie, but was added in afterwards (it also doesn't really make sense).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Christian Bale IMO was a really good batman. Affleck might be okay but not as good as Bale in my defense.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Christian Bale IMO was a really good batman. Affleck might be okay but not as good as Bale in my defense.
The best part about this news is that Bale isn't returning, and that it won't be related to the Dark Knight trilogy at all. I was worried it would be, I just wanted those left alone!

For what it's worth, I think Val Kilmer was an awesome Batman.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
The best part about this news is that Bale isn't returning, and that it won't be related to the Dark Knight trilogy at all. I was worried it would be, I just wanted those left alone!

For what it's worth, I think Val Kilmer was an awesome Batman.
Well thats good. I also heard from Warner Bros. that Elijah Wood is going to be the new Joker. That sounds interesting.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

http://io9.com/the-50-greatest-tweet...-as-1188521731

50 funny tweets about then new Batman casting decision. (Contains harsh language)

My favorite is the guy who said he'd rather see Zack Snyder play batman and Ben Affleck direct the movie.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:10 PM
...has moist legs

I think it's weird, I just don't understand the hate. I'm sure he'll be awesome.

And I love Zach Snyder, so I'm fine with him directing.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The Director's Cut of Daredevil is actually a great movie. The Theater Cut was awful though. The Theater cut was really mangled by higher-ups; the sex-scene, for instance, was not in the original cut of the movie, but was added in afterwards (it also doesn't really make sense).
Does the Director's Cut still have the park fight scene with Elektra vs Daredevil? If so, I don't see how it could be a great movie. That's one of the most ridiculous scenes in a superhero movie I've ever seen. It ranks up there with Superman turning back time by reversing earth's rotation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape