Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 26th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
I have explained to glaer 7, in response to his pm to me, that from a practical standpoint, he has no remedy. . . .
You are not the only lawyer on this site. Some of us deal with contracts and the breach of same on a daily basis.
Well it would have been awfully freaking courteous of you not to force *me* to be the one to explain he has no remedy then. If you are the expert, and *I'm* the one who has to explain he has no remedy, notwithstanding *your* posts that would imply otherwise to a layperson, then you are making me the bad guy. Hello, right? That's not a little obvious?

This. Is. Over. I'm glad you wanted to help, next time, please leave it to us until you see an actual problem, instead of one that is merely hypothetical, academic, or incomplete. Ok? Enough.

As far as I'm concerned, this subject is closed. As a moderator, I have the power to enforce *that*, as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 26th, 2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Send me a PM if you have a question. I am finished discussing the merits of your one-sided argument-with-nobody.

Everybody should be courteous. Always. That's not the issue.

edit: And if you send me a PM, please take the time to express what outcome would be desirable for you. If that outcome is that people should be good to each other, then you really don't need to send it. Though you may, if you wish.

= =
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The page at heroscapers.com says
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dad_Scaper again.
That is all.
Fortunately I'm not similarly encumbered.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 27th, 2015, 09:42 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

glaer7,

I understand your frustration. You want an out-of-print game from another country and you’re having trouble getting people to agree to ship to Italy.

Here is my public proposal to you:

I can be your middleman. I can PM you my US address and you can negotiate all the purchases you want and have them sent to me. Most US sellers shouldn’t have a problem with that.

I will open and inspect all purchases for you and let you know the contents/condition, but I will not get involved if the items come to me damaged. I can only send you photos for you to work out any issues with the seller. If necessary, I will post these photos to your trade thread.

I can ship 20 pounds to Rome for about $93 US.

I will re-wrap and add your purchases to an outgoing box. I will keep you updated on how much your items weigh, and once you hit the 20-pound mark, or fill the allowed shipping box, ask you to pay for shipping costs.

Once your payment clears, I will mail it to you.

I can hold your items for as long as you want, so you'll have plenty of time to track down the items you need without worrying.

Italy has some odd customs restrictions, so I’m not responsible for any issues that come up in your home country.

Once you receive the 20-pound box, I’d like you to post that it was a success in your trade thread.

I’ve done similar for our friends in Germany in the past and don't mind helping out another 'Scaper.

V/r

PONYBOY

Last edited by stay_golden_PONYBOY; June 27th, 2015 at 10:18 AM.
Old July 9th, 2015, 07:25 PM

glaer7 is surprisingly tart

WOAAAA THAANKS! That's very nice, really! If I deal is coming up I will ask for your help, for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
glaer7,

I understand your frustration. You want an out-of-print game from another country and you’re having trouble getting people to agree to ship to Italy.

Here is my public proposal to you:

I can be your middleman. I can PM you my US address and you can negotiate all the purchases you want and have them sent to me. Most US sellers shouldn’t have a problem with that.

I will open and inspect all purchases for you and let you know the contents/condition, but I will not get involved if the items come to me damaged. I can only send you photos for you to work out any issues with the seller. If necessary, I will post these photos to your trade thread.

I can ship 20 pounds to Rome for about $93 US.

I will re-wrap and add your purchases to an outgoing box. I will keep you updated on how much your items weigh, and once you hit the 20-pound mark, or fill the allowed shipping box, ask you to pay for shipping costs.

Once your payment clears, I will mail it to you.

I can hold your items for as long as you want, so you'll have plenty of time to track down the items you need without worrying.

Italy has some odd customs restrictions, so I’m not responsible for any issues that come up in your home country.

Once you receive the 20-pound box, I’d like you to post that it was a success in your trade thread.

I’ve done similar for our friends in Germany in the past and don't mind helping out another 'Scaper.

V/r

PONYBOY
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker

Sometime in 2018 I will likely be selling most, if not all of my HeroScape collection. This is a very large collection with a number of custom items, storage and add-ons. I am not ready to sell anything yet. I have lots of work to inventory and work out pricing details. Suffice to say, when the time comes, I will post here so the community has an opportunity to acquire some of the items. Also worth noting is that I will greatly favour large bundled transaction over piece-mealing everything out.

HeroScape has brought me an incredible amount of joy; it is time to start reducing my material footprint in anticipation of a move / lifestyle change in the next few years.

'Scape on folks,
Matt "Bixby" Robertson
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That will be . . . a lot of stuff. Save a couple little bits for yourself, Bix, I’m sure you know. Good to see you posting, even if this is the reason.

= =
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:54 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Sometime in 2018 I will likely be selling most, if not all of my HeroScape collection. This is a very large collection with a number of custom items, storage and add-ons. I am not ready to sell anything yet. I have lots of work to inventory and work out pricing details. Suffice to say, when the time comes, I will post here so the community has an opportunity to acquire some of the items. Also worth noting is that I will greatly favour large bundled transaction over piece-mealing everything out.

HeroScape has brought me an incredible amount of joy; it is time to start reducing my material footprint in anticipation of a move / lifestyle change in the next few years.

'Scape on folks,
Matt "Bixby" Robertson
What?!?!

I thought I recognized your name (and avatar) and in popping over to BGG, I was right. You sir, were an inspiration when I first started building up a collection. The following photo stuck in my head as the pinnacle of the awe inspiring battlefields you could build...
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2488...-rise-valkyrie

It makes me kind of sad that the creator of this inspiration is moving on - Heroscape is too good of a game and your collection has got to be too amazing to part with.

Thanks for inspiring and growing my passion for this game. I wish you the best in finding a new home for your goods.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys. It is something that is certainly bitter / sweet. HeroScape and this community were the two main that got me into boardgames as a full-on hobby. Thank you, a very deep felt and sincere thank you.
Old April 4th, 2019, 03:26 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

So I can sell repaints as long I don't treat the site as my storefront? I rather sell here then Ebay or Etsy. Heroscape is a niche fandom and I rather just sell to the community. I got paypal all set up for safe and easy transactions. I know not to sell C3V cards, I may make my own though and sell custom pieces... If that is allowed as well.
Old April 4th, 2019, 03:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you can sell repaints and that kind of thing here.

You can even sell C3V customs if you want, although I'd guess most people here would just prefer to buy their own. Maybe there's a market for that if you include bases and cards, though?
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I suspect there's a market for C3V cards & minis, provided that the cards are nice, the minis are rebased, and there are no shenanigans about the source of the design. @tomvasel , among others, has expressed interest in buying our designs that way.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades