Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 11th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir Heroscape's custom terrain

My Custom Terrain

I've been working on a lot of terrain for some time and here's what I've got!! let me know what you think, give feedback, and if there's interest I can give a full tutorial on the ticalla bushes and pine trees.

Custom pines
Spoiler Alert!

These make excellent substitutes for trees from the Forgotten Forest Expansion set. They are dirt cheap, $1.89 for 8 of them. for the smaller sized trees on the 1-hex tile it takes me 6 of the small pines. When I'm doing the taller ones, it takes 9 or 12. They can be found here.

Orc Bridge
Spoiler Alert!

Pieces came from an old LOTR model Urukai Ballista that I tore apart for pieces.

Fire pit
Spoiler Alert!

Wood pieces came from LOTR model Urukai Ballista...fire came from Crystal Wars

One-hex bridge
Spoiler Alert!

Made from a ladder from a lego type set called Crystal Wars

Pillar of the Undead
Spoiler Alert!

Got it at the dollar store around halloween and added rocks and moss to cover base

Ticalla bushes
Spoiler Alert!

Got these supplies from walmart for pretty cheap in their fish section. make excellent ticalla substitutes.

Barricade
Spoiler Alert!

Fencing I got from the Lego type set call Crystal wars

Stone arches
Spoiler Alert!

Pillars came from Crystal Wars

Water rocks
Spoiler Alert!

Rocks came from Crystal Wars

Catapult

Spoiler Alert!

Volcarren Wasteland
Spoiler Alert!

Volcarren Wasteland (Version 2.0)
Spoiler Alert!

Wooden Palisade
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; January 5th, 2017 at 12:08 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles