Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 15th, 2021, 07:14 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - ROUND 2

Quote:
The captain stupendous (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Suskra, Acolytes of Vorganundx3
* Maltis Tez, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Seleena, Skull Demon, Werewolf Lord
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
Playing tonight at 8 PM CST. Haven't finished picking pods yet.
Old June 15th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The captain stupendous (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Maltis Tez, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers - 4
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2 - 2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2 - 1
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4 - 3
captain stupendous chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

Won a back-and-forth all over the map battle against Captain Stupendous tonight and punched my ticket to playoffs early.

In the early game, Captain S went Van Nessing and Stingers, while I went Jarek and Phantoms. Overall that early game was slightly in my favor. Jarek Guy went down fast though. I had hoped to have him duel Van Nessing or even sneak a kill on a Mezzo through the Exo, but Nessing with Divine Mission double turns slipped away, and Jarek was forced to go for a big grenade on three Stingers outside of Captain S's startzone, only killing one. Jarek was shortly after blown up by the Stingers, but he did kill another Stinger defacto by drawing a failed Drain. Meanwhile on the other end of the board, outside my startzone, Van Nessing almost died early, taking 4 wounds to a single 4v4, but held iron tight on to his last life and take a Hoplitron and Phantom with him, but the Phantoms not distracted with Nessing did work on the Stingers. When the dust settled on the early game, I had four Phantoms remaining.

Captain S switched to full Morgoloth OMs. Phantoms tried to get some damage on Mezzos and Morgoloth, but only managed one wound on Morgoloth and a single Exo. Morgoloth killed a Phantom early, but then got stuck in a long duel trying to smack through a Phantom on the level 3 perch outside his startzone, but I had no turns on him so I didn't get much out of it. I was busy advancing my remaining three Hoplitrons and X17 slowly across the board, playing for a big engage. But Captain S had a perfectly timed switch to Mezzodemons to dissolve it. I tried to stage an offensive to reach the Mezzos on my OM3, but the Mezzos blew up the first Hoplitron that headed towards them with 5v6s, and then hit X17 from range around his melee defense for 3 wounds.

At this point I really needed initiative, and got it. I had a choice between trying to flee X17 to Kelda, or engaging the Mezzos and trying to limit their activations and give X17 the safety of melee defense. I went the engage route, and it paid off big. X17 and Hoplitron each got 4v4 hits on the Mezzos, which sent Mezzos to a single activation Cyberclawed to X17. That attack failed, the Mezzos were finished the next turn, and Captain S lost an OM. X17 ran in the direction of Kelda again, but Morgoloth was hot on his tail. Again, I needed initiative and got it. I chose again to fight on my own terms rather than flee to Kelda, using initiative to Improved Cyberclaw Morgoloth to a bad spot and smack him with attacks of 5 from height. My first volley did not do well; 0/5 and 1/5 easily blocked by Morg. Morgoloth slayed a Hoplitron so I was down to 1 Hop and 2-life X17. My next volley was much better: 3/5 for 1 wound and then 5/5 for 4 more wounds and a perfect kill. Had Morgoloth lived there he had a chance to kill my last Hoplitron and knock off OMs. X17 then really did get to take Kelda, and easily cleaned up Maltis and Bol for the win. Really fun game. Both of us made some mistakes but also some really good moves.
Old June 16th, 2021, 01:06 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Agentward and I will be playing in about an hour. Pods have yet to be selected.
Old June 17th, 2021, 08:36 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting now, I have Chasers and Blades, Vegie dad has Heavies and the Utgar heroes

Quote:
The vegie dad (1-1) v. boromir96 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elementalx4
* Deathreavers, Microcorp Agentsx2
vegie dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 18th, 2021, 04:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Three Musketeers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 3 is on Forest Fire.

The dysole (2-0) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Guilty McCreech, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind - 3
* Breach, Morgan's Riflemen, Water Elemental
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2 - 4
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2 - 1
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi - 2
mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.
Starting at about 1:30 Pacific/4:30 Eastern. Will be available on Twitch live and YouTube later.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 18th, 2021, 05:46 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The Knight of Scape (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3 (2)
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Warden 816, Zettian Deathwingsx3
* Arktos, Maltis Tez, Varkaanan Greyspears (4)
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Zetacron, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling (1)
* James Murphy, Microcorp Troopersx2 (3)
shiftrex chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.
Going down tomorrow around 2pm CT.

~KoS, once again taking one of his armies and one of his opponent's.

EDIT: I got the win over Shiftrex, thanks in a large part to a very hot d20 for cell divide. I got it on 5/8 rolls, which means that Shiftrex's attacks were on average killing a negative number of dividers. James Murphy also pulled his weight with some powerful shotgun blasts at just the right time.

Last edited by Knight of Scape; June 19th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.
Old June 19th, 2021, 08:08 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
4 Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
3 Major Q10, Deathreaversx2
2 Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall
* Knights of Blackgaardx2
1 Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.
Playing Sunday @ 8 pm Eastern
Old June 19th, 2021, 08:11 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) pool of armies is:

* Major Q10, Deathreaversx2 2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall 3

* Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2 1
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3 4

Happening Sunday 8pm EST.

Edit: Lol
Old June 20th, 2021, 10:29 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win v. Grey Waves in a long game that saw every single figure get used as offense.

Early game, I spent one OM using rats to block a few choke points and then went exclusively on Q10. Grey Waves split OMs between PKs & Augamo, developing them together. Q10 was able to kill 2 PKs & Eldgrim (who went onto Augamo, but didn't burn Kelda first) before Augamo finally reached my side of the map.

I switched to Borgs then to battle Augamo, and we had a lot of careful placement. Augamo kept taking the SA so he could gain height after attacking, and I kept my Borgs spread out and behind rats as much as possible, mostly taking shots up but getting a few shots on even ground. I had a lot of key blocks from Rats, as Augamo opened with 5 1/4 attack rolls, which let my Borgs gain the edge they needed. Augamo got the redundancy markers off them, but they brought Augamo down before he could finish off any of the actual figures.

I took one last OM on the Borgs to get a few SAs into the PKs, which killed a few of them. The battle then shifted to PKs v. Q10. I put Q10 in a spot where only 2 PKs could get even ground and he was close to the Valda glyph. Q10 and the PKs fought on that spot for a while, until Q10 was down to 2 life and there were only 2 PKs left. Q10 then disengaged to burn Kelda and kill one of the PKs. The last PK then hit a 4/4 height attack on a 1/5 defense before Q10 finished him off. One Borg died to a PK during this exchange also.

That left 2 Borgs, a 1-life Q10, 7 rats, & a Darkprowl Thrall v. Guilty & 2 Dumutefs.

Q10 charged Guilty, but Guilty blocked both 1/4 attacks from the SA and then killed Q10. Guilty also killed a Borg before dying to a combination of a wound from a Borg and lava.

The Dumutefs then charged in one at a time; the first one killed the last Borg on a 5/5 attack roll, but couldn't kill any rats before they killed him. The 2nd Dumutef was able to kill a few rats, but they eventually killed him also (all attacks from height).

I won with 5 rats & the Darkprowl left.

gg Grey Waves, it was a fun one
Old June 20th, 2021, 11:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The dompredator77 v. Heroscaper Guy game from round 3 is still outstanding, and those players are encouraged to complete that game. However, since it won't impact the matchups for round 4, we've decided to roll them out now.

Round 4 is on Foothold.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) v. agentward (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3
* Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3
* Rygarn, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx2, Fen Hydra
agentward chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) v. bodaciousblood (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard
* Krav Maga Agents, Sudema
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6
bodaciousblood chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (2-1) v. captain stupendous (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Warden 816, Zettian Deathwingsx3
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Maltis Tez, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
captain stupendous chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (2-1) v. boromir96 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elementalx4
* Deathreavers, Microcorp Agentsx2
boromir96 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) v. dysole (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Hrognak [unmounted], Ornak, Blade Grutsx2
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Mimring, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
* Bol, Guilty McCreech, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Breach, Morgan's Riflemen, Water Elemental
dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-2) v. grey waves (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
* Major Q10, Deathreaversx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall
* Knights of Blackgaardx2
* Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2
grey waves chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The shiftrex (1-2) v. heroscaper guy (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Maltis Tez, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Zetacron, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
* James Murphy, Microcorp Troopersx2
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Kira Jax, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades
* Cyprien Esenwein, Otar, Sonya Esenwein
* Augamo, Suskra
shiftrex chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The muskie (1-2) v. dompredator77 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Rygarn, Marro Dividersx3
* Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
* Marcu Esenwein, Minions of Utgarx2
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marro Stingersx2
* Cal the Smuggler, Isamu, Knights of Westonx2
* Marro Warriors, Sir Gilbert, Warriors of Ashra, Water Elemental
* Marcu Esenwein, Siege, Goblin Cuttersx2
* Rygarn, Horned Skull Brutesx2
dompredator77 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, muskie chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-3) v. kevindola (0-0) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Mok
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Omegacron
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* Cal the Smuggler, Josie Whistlestop, Otonashi, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Bol, Beakface Sneaksx4, Clawfoot Interceptorx2
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forge, Roman Legionnaires
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern
kevindola chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Old June 21st, 2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-1) v. bodaciousblood (2-1) pool of armies is:
3 Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
1 Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2
2 Braxas, Dumutef Guard
* Krav Maga Agents, Sudema
4 Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6
bodaciousblood chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday (6/24) @ 6 pm Eastern
Old June 24th, 2021, 05:10 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Starting soon with @boromir96

I have his Drudge with Othkurik and he has my Tombstones and Buccaneers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events