Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 10th, 2021, 12:35 PM

Deathspartan is surprisingly tart
Question My conundrum

Hello everyone

I'm new here just joined this morning.

I just pulled this game out for the first time in quite a few years I've always loved it.

I was just wondering if anyone buys D&D figures and creates cards for this game?

I only ask because I'm so far behind with the characters and sets and I'm not sure where to start buying from and I know these are not easy to get anymore.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place

Thank you for your time.
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My conundrum

Yes, start here.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=36852

Or check a bunch out here

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=33402

Welcome to the site..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspartan View Post
Hello everyone

I'm new here just joined this morning.

I just pulled this game out for the first time in quite a few years I've always loved it.

I was just wondering if anyone buys D&D figures and creates cards for this game?

I only ask because I'm so far behind with the characters and sets and I'm not sure where to start buying from and I know these are not easy to get anymore.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place

Thank you for your time.
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or if you are into Superheroes, start here

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=28457
Old January 10th, 2021, 01:37 PM

Thank you for all this information I'm definitely to try and find a local D&D shop I appreciate it
Old January 10th, 2021, 03:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site!

If you can find the three Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers game boxes (the base one, Battle for Zendikar, and Shadows Over Innistrad), then there's also a project creating a set of units and scenarios/maps called Arena of the Valkyrie. Many of the boxes are cheap and they contain some flat hex boards, a bit of terrain, and extra components like dice to play the game. It's a good way to get a lot of units quickly, albeit most of them are still in the design process right now.
Old January 10th, 2021, 06:05 PM

I will definitely look into all of those thank you

Last edited by Dysole; January 15th, 2021 at 03:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General