Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 26th, 2017, 05:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Doctor Doom (Sorcerer)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got a better look at this design and the Risk/Reward abilities are some of my favorites, this looks like a blast!
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Glad you're liking him! Let me know how it goes if you play him.
Old November 26th, 2018, 08:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Does Enchant work with Mystic Domination? I think so but wanted to be sure since you roll the die first, then choose the figure afterwards.
Old November 26th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think it probably makes more sense for powers like that and Weak-Minded to not affect powers like Doom's or Beyonder's (where they have tiered effects and you don't get to choose a figure until after you roll the d20).

Open to other thoughts, though.
Old November 26th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd echo that - when you're rolling the d20 the Enchanted figure hasn't been "chosen," so you don't get a boost.
Old November 26th, 2018, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, I won't draft Enchant with Doom then.
Old July 19th, 2021, 09:42 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does Twist of Fate work with Mystic Domination? I assume it does given that it is swapping dice instead of modifying the number that was rolled, but would like an official ruling.
Old December 11th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Does Twist of Fate work with Mystic Domination? I assume it does given that it is swapping dice instead of modifying the number that was rolled, but would like an official ruling.
I would rule that swapping out the roll counts as modification, but probably a question for the rules team? Doubt there's a concrete answer at the moment.
Old December 13th, 2021, 12:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
I would rule that swapping out the roll counts as modification, but probably a question for the rules team? Doubt there's a concrete answer at the moment.
We ruled that re-rolling =/= modification when it comes to SAs, but swapping also =/= re-rolling. Similar, but different concept.
Old December 13th, 2021, 08:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, but do the algebra: that doesn’t answer whether swapping = modification or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2021, 12:27 AM
C3G Landlord

TWIST OF FATE
At the start of the game, roll a 20-sided die. Place the result and 7 gold Fate Markers on this card. After a player rolls the 20-sided die for initiative or a special power, you may immediately remove a Fate Marker from this card to swap that player's rolled 20-sided die with the 20-sided die on this card. After swapping, that player must use the new result instead.

INVOKED DEMONS
Start the game with a black Invocation Marker on this card. At the end of each round, you may place an Invocation Marker on this card, to maximum of 3 Invocation Markers. Add 1 to Doctor Doom's Attack and Defense numbers for each Invocation Marker on this card. When rolling the 20-sided die for any special power on this card, the roll cannot be modified by any glyph or any figure's special power unless that figure is a Demon.

If this question came up during one of my games, I would rule that swapping out one d20 result, for a different d20 result, would constitute a modification and thus not allowed. Unless of course you first turned Dr. Fate into a Demon (N'Astirh can do this), then it would be allowed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library