Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old December 1st, 2017, 10:30 AM

Spazzfist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Complete Index?

Hi everyone,

Apologies if there is an index out there and I am just missing it, but I am looking for a few of my old favourite D&D monsters as compatible Heroscape figures, but cannot find any out here.

Name I am looking for:
  • owlbear
  • bulette
  • xorn
  • gelatinous cube
  • xorn
  • grell

If anybody can point me in the direction where I can find some of these, it would be greatly appreciated!
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:57 AM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Re: Complete Index?

The only one I know of with a quality card from your list is Scytale's owlbear custom:
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:43 PM

Is this considered an official unit?
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM

What about beholders?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's another Scytale custom.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

IF you want a beholder with more BITE:

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfist View Post
These units are not considered official, however there are not any official owlbears or beholders.

I know @Confred made many D&D themed units awhile back. May be worth looking in his galla.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfist View Post
These units are not considered official, however there are not any official owlbears or beholders.

I know @Confred made many D&D themed units awhile back. May be worth looking in his galla.
Thanks for the shout out. I like a good design challenge. I've been converting 40K and Hordes over on the Facebook Heroscapers.

I could take another crack at D&D...

On my old computer I had a whole module created for what I coined Adventurescape, but was lost before sharing..

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs