Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 12th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Public Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Just as a note, you don't have to quote them when you link them to the OP. I almost thought we had another set of tests already.
Yes I know but I've forgotten every other time so I wanted to get a head start on those who remind me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Are we looking for one more here? 'cause I can knockout some games for him if needed.
Yes please, the more the merrier!
Next time, just say, that you linked it. No need to quote, but if you insist on quoting it, please put it in spoilers.

Keep up the good work though.
Old November 15th, 2014, 10:24 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's a few games for Beta Ray:
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Beta Ray Bill)

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Pass.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Does he pass? Sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? Can't say.
- Give a brief overview. The luck in this games was redickulion, both Valkyrie and Beta Ray had really bad attack and defense rolls while Silver Samurai and Armor could roll good on both.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: #.
Special Attack: 1 wound to Silver Samurai and 1 wound to Armor.
Power Usage:
Stormbreaker Special Attack: subtracted from the range 1 time; rolled 1 additional attack dice.
Back to Back: got to attack 3 times.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units: Army 1: Beta Ray Bill (420) and Valkyrie (350) (770) VS Army 2: Silver Samurai (240), Colossus (260), Armor (100), Beast (170) (770)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does he pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 420 seems to work.
- Give a brief overview. Beta Ray killed about 505 points worth, but he had Sif's help.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 4 wounds to Hawkgirl and 4 wounds to Hawkman.
Special Attack: killed 2 Hawkmen of Thanagar.
Power Usage:
Stormbreaker Special Attack: subtracted from the range 2 times; rolled 3 additional attack dice.
Back to Back: got to attack 1 times.
Units: Army 1: Beta Ray Bill (420) and Sif (230) (650) VS Army 2: Hawkman (225), Hawkgirl (225), Hawkmen of Thanagar x2 (200) (650)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
- Does he pass? Sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? Not quite sure.
- Give a brief overview. Beta Ray's team didn't do so good, Wrecking Crew is pretty brutally against a team that needs to keep close.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: #.
Special Attack: 2 wounds to Bulldozer.
Power Usage:
Stormbreaker Special Attack: subtracted from the range 0 time; roll 0 additional attack dice.
Back to Back: got to attack 1 times.
Units: Army 1: Beta Ray Bill (420) and Asgardian Warrior x2 (380) (800) VS Army 2: Wrecker (230), Piledriver (190), Bulldozer (190), Thunderball (190) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Finals Thoughts: Beta Ray was a lot of fun to play, and 420 seems to work, even with not doing so well.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 15th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

He under-performed there a little, but he did well in Asterius' tests. I'd be fine with 410 or 420 here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 15th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Agreed, he looks set for 410/420.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 15th, 2014, 06:06 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think 420 is a pretty good point mark.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 16th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
It's up to the LD to move the design forward in to the next stage. Once you are comfortable with the design and the point cost, you'll need to make a proposal to move to the Final Editing stage.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 16th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
It's up to the LD to move the design forward in to the next stage. Once you are comfortable with the design and the point cost, you'll need to make a proposal to move to the Final Editing stage.
Yup, the LD is the guide for the design as it makes its way through the C3G process.
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Yup, the LD is the guide for the design as it makes its way through the C3G process.
Alright, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't rushing into the next phase prematurely.

I propose to move Beta Ray Bill to the Final Editing Stage

@A3n = yea
@johnny139 = yea
Karat = yea
@quozl = yea
@SirGalahad = yea
@TrollBrute = yea
Viegon =

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; November 16th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 16th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea to editing

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library