Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 2nd, 2006, 12:07 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
I like the dam. I remember seeing a dam map on HQ by someone else.(sorry can't remember the name).
I had posted pics of mine but i dont believe I was the first.
Yes, yours is the one I saw. (I found your thread.)

Anyways, its a great idea. Both of you did a great job.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:07 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks for the feedback guys, And as far as my wife goes, shes cool, she doesn't get mad at me for long. I realy did explain to her though that I had just picked up some more RTTFF right before I snapped that pic. Anyways as far as others doing the dam, sorry about that I had no idea, I really thought it was an original idea Oh well this is what happens when you throw a few hundred creative people together.
The rocks are made from the foam that you put silk flowers into. you know the brick lookin chunks, anyways I use a dremmel on then with a file bit and then I use a Walmart brand spray called fleck stone. It is 6.27 a can and comes in like 10 colors. It really makes things look like stone. I keep seeing custom desert and I know this paint would make one of the best sets so far. It is really good stuff. My next project is the swamp :P
Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
I can't say anything that already hasn't been said about your maps. They are fantastic! I also enjoy some of your repaints as well. The black and red railens look awesome, also the agents. Great job!

Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:18 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks Zim I appreciate it, here are some better customs if you want to check some of my work out. Feel free to post feedback
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...p?t=77&start=0
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:26 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Dont be sorry Skyknight, I didn't mean to "rain on your Parade" man.

I like your maps and ideas alot.

I was just responding to Chaos's recollection of my map.
Old June 4th, 2006, 07:20 AM
ultradoug

please dont kill me Mrs. Skyknight.

you are now epic...

Old June 4th, 2006, 07:59 AM
assistant leader

and hey what the heck is Bannister doing in mny house, why you little @#@^*, your the one who has been leavin the lid up!!!!!
Old June 4th, 2006, 10:19 PM
assistant leader

Alright I have figured out how to upload maps here so Damn dam is now up for grabs. While it is a big map it is alot of fun. I usually hate play by plays but I will give you a quick one to let you know how this map plays, My son and I had a blast. Alright here is the map....

My sons 500 point army...Airborne elite, syvarris, major x17, me burq sa, theracus

My army....raelin, brunak, major q-9, EOV's swog rider

I came out with the major and a brunak Raelin combo up to the lower bridge, Q9 started a slow climb up that right side. My boy brought theracus with X17 attached and pinned down Q-9 and preventing his climb to the dam. After a couple of rounds theracus died, along with x-17 and My Q-9 took two hits. Wiped him out early. Then it happened.... my boys Ae drop, 2 on the dam and two on those left side steps. I'm in trouble now. He then move syvarris down the low bridge. Q-9 goes hig to take down the two AE up high but is to slow and was still down low because of x-17. Q-9 is wasted by the AE, Meanwhile Brunak/raelin combo are goin low for Syvarris and the two lower AE, Raeiln is wasted, with one life on Syvarris left my boy rolls three skulls with his bow, I roll seven blank blue dice and Brunak is smoked. EOV's have started up the steps. They get to the top of the dam, Ae can't hit em, they close in and crush one trooper, Son moves Ae up negates my defense wastes a viper, Other viper moves in crushes other AE, forgot to mention two EOV's went high one went on the low bridge. Lower Eov gets ahold of Syvarris, BAM, lights out. I now have one EOV high ONe low One useless swog rider in never never land and two AE pinned on the left steps, my boy goes down to draw me on to the bridge to take away my extra attack from comin down high. 1st AE engages and smashes another viper, second one moves to bridge, Eov comes down the stairs like a banshee, frenzies and kills the Ae on the steps, My boy runs and fires but is on the bridge, I move my 10 spots on the road catch him and crush his last guy. It was an amazing battle. I highly reccomend this map, the high/low option works wonderfully and you are in eachothers faces very quickly. I loved this game.
Old June 9th, 2006, 08:32 AM
assistant leader

Well I have made another map, If you think this one was easy you would be wrong This sucker was a pain in the rump. I do have a PDf of it but I am reluctant to release it because I had to shore up the extensions on the top with some serious underwork. I am not a hundred percent sure what I did, I do know as the thing was beginning to collapse I grabbed all the pieces I could to solidify it, hence the ice column. It is now very stable and I cannot wait to play.

alright first a regular pic then a demo explainin the rules

the back

a cave pic with stairs n the back

Anyways here are the rules. Each team start on a different side of the tower, as you climb the tower you will have to keep moving to different sides of the platform due to obstacles. The opposing teams will not meet eachother until they reach the top tier even though they will spin righ tnext to eachother going up. No huge figures are allowed since some of the stair heights get down to 7 hexes. In each starting zone is a glyph of Rannveig, so either player may stop all flying units from flying. The object is to get your flag at the top, which also will eliminate a characters ability to fly, and deliver it onto your opponets base glyph. So it is up the tower, across the wing on top, and back down your opponents side of the tower. As far as flyers and Drake go there is no giant leap to the top since I made sure that there was no exposed spots for characters to just fly up or fall down. You are gonna have to work your way up and down, should be a blast. Anyways some more pics for S-n-G

this is where a flag will be placed

side shot

hangin on the water level

marro hounds on the fire level

these trees are not just cosmetic, they are also counter weights

a look down a flight of stairs

If you are wondering this is 11 master sets 4 road sets and two lava sets with a few spare pieces thrown in like a little tundra and modded lava for support. Why on Earth would anyone do this, well Carvaggio has raised the bar, that is why
Old June 9th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
That is absolutely amazing, sky. I'll be interested to hear if the game plays out as you've plotted it, and how it goes.
Old June 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight

and hey what the heck is Bannister doing in mny house, why you little @#@^*, your the one who has been leavin the lid up!!!!!

UD, that was hilarious.

SK, it sounds to me like you need to read this!

Bannister

PS. I have a love/hate relationship with your maps. I would love to play them but I hate that I don't have anywhere need the Hexes to build them.

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old June 9th, 2006, 11:18 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister
PS. I have a love/hate relationship with your maps. I would love to play them but I hate that I don't have anywhere need the Hexes to build them.
yeah, sometimes i think "if ihad one more RttFF i could build xxxx.map, or one more MS and i could make xxxx.map", but now its like "man if i only had 8 more master sets, tundra, and some more, i could make this map"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios