Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 27th, 2019, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Soundwave - Vote Final Editing

Yup, I think we are just waiting on Art here, as well as for Ravage, and then I believe my July LD's are wrapped. Thanks everyone for pitching in an making sure this got done in time, and also thanks for being patient with me while the design was undergoing a reconfiguration during the initial.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 27th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old June 27th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Soundwave - Final Editing

Nice work with these, YK!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Soundwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
-I've looked through this text several times and I'm 95% certain I never refer to him as "Soundwarp" in the power

-And I'd also consider Soundwave's point on limiting it to figures with the Cassette Storage special power. I don't think it would cause issues now, but it might be a weird interaction down the line
You're starting to go the opposite way there though
Damn. One of these days I'll have these names locked down.

Anyhow, a few more little redline sort of tweaks based on the bigger changes that got made here:

Edits:

Quote:
OPERATION: DISRUPTION
Once per game, immediately after initiative is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, opponents' Common and Unique figures that are within 7 spaces of Soundwave can only be activated when an Order Markers are revealed on their cards, cannot use any special powers on their cards to activate another figure, and may not roll for leaving engagement attacks.

RELAY ORDERS
At the beginning of your turn, if Soundwave is within 7 spaces of a Conqueror or Strategist Hero you control that has the Super Strength special power, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from that Hero's card to this card or the card of any Hero you control within 7 spaces of Soundwave. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Soundwave, you may take a turn with a figure you control that has the Cassette Storage special power. If you do, Soundwave may not move during his turn.

EJECT!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Plaintext:

Quote:
OPERATION: DISRUPTION
Once per game, immediately after initiative is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, opponents' Common and Unique figures that are within 7 spaces of Soundwave can only be activated when Order Markers are revealed on their cards, cannot use any special powers on their cards to activate another figure, and may not roll for leaving engagement attacks.

RELAY ORDERS
At the beginning of your turn, if Soundwave is within 7 spaces of a Conqueror or Strategist Hero you control that has the Super Strength special power, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from that Hero's card to this card or the card of any Hero you control within 7 spaces of Soundwave. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Soundwave, you may take a turn with a figure you control that has the Cassette Storage special power. If you do, Soundwave may not move during his turn.

EJECT!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old June 28th, 2019, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

updated
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Cards are up.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 1st, 2019, 03:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for the cards Scape!

That is a ton of text packed in there. Not sure we would be able to cut enough words from the powers to move the remaining text up in size though. Maybe we can trim the OM reveal language here? Since he's giving up either his attack or his move to use the tapes, is preventing Red Skull from activating him really that big a deal here?

RELAY ORDERS

At the beginning of your turn, if Soundwave is within 7 spaces of a Conqueror or Strategist Hero you control that has the Super Strength special power, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from that Hero's card to this card or the card of any Hero you control within 7 spaces of Soundwave. Before taking a turn with Soundwave, you may take a turn with a figure you control that has the Cassette Storage special power. If you do, Soundwave may not move during his turn.

EJECT!
After taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.
Old July 1st, 2019, 03:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet Christmas.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

So no one seems to have any objections then to me cutting the OM reveal language here then? I think I'll trim it out if it's not needed.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think we're mostly safe with having to give up move/attack and the tapes being a narrow set of figures that don't have room to chain stuff.... might be worth double-checking with @Soundwarp SG-1 to make sure we're not opening up anything weird by doing that.

You could also outsource Eject to the tapes, but limiting to one ejection per turn would be a lot clunkier in that case.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 04:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, he wouldn't be able to do anything new with Red Skull since Master Motivator won't allow for Cassiticon turns regardless. The big concern to me would be Robot, who will allow for extra turns and is also a super strong Strategist. But Soundwave and the tapes are a lot of points and a narrow synergy web, so it probably isn't any worse than Robot plus Red Skull and whatever else you want.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 2nd, 2019, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, I'm going to trim that stuff out then.

*edit* SP is updated. Hopefully that makes the card look a little less bloated. @Scapemage , I believe we are ready for an art update here and in Ravage's thread.
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Updated!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library