Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 22nd, 2022, 01:49 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: May 21st, 2022

Today was GREAT! We had like a million players!! Okay, I exaggerate, but all these new players showed up and we didn't have enough maps!!! Can you tell I'm super excited?!!!!

My reverse the whip army sucks and I'll be totally screwed at ScapeCon, but who cares?!!!!!

Old May 22nd, 2022, 02:19 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Today was GREAT! We had like a million players!! Okay, I exaggerate, but all these new players showed up and we didn't have enough maps!!! Can you tell I'm super excited?!!!!

My reverse the whip army sucks and I'll be totally screwed at ScapeCon, but who cares?!!!!!
Oh hey, that's great news!

Man, I wish I lived just a tad closer to Louisville.....
Old May 22nd, 2022, 10:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This is exciting! Haha how many showed up? We’re you able to get some more maps built and just start late? Or did people have to sit? Haha, sounds nuts.

Also, got a buddy in Louisville…I’ll have to invite him out to your next event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 23rd, 2022, 11:22 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

11 total, seven of them new to us. And only four maps. So they came up with a rotation for who sat/who played each round. The ONE time I don't bring a map and this happens. Obviously my fault.

Old May 23rd, 2022, 07:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Next time we'll be better prepared with maps for the head count. Me leaving early didn't make quite enough room for everyone else!

Disappointed I didn't get to stay for the whole thing, especially given I started 3-0, but really looking forward to next month!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:47 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Next time we'll be better prepared with maps for the head count. Me leaving early didn't make quite enough room for everyone else!

Disappointed I didn't get to stay for the whole thing, especially given I started 3-0, but really looking forward to next month!
Real excited for next month. It was a huge bummer to wake up sick and not be able to go. But I'll make it eventually!!
Old May 25th, 2022, 08:05 AM

kabarbour is surprisingly tart

It was great. I brought a bunch of friends and they all really enjoyed it, so thanks for that.
Old May 25th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
11 total, seven of them new to us. And only four maps. So they came up with a rotation for who sat/who played each round. The ONE time I don't bring a map and this happens. Obviously my fault.
That's awesome!

Do you guys always play at the same gamestore? Also, I'll keep an eye on your next event as my buddy lives in Louisville but he'd need to borrow armies...he doesn't have his own collection...so I'd likely post on here for him.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 26th, 2022, 05:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabarbour View Post
It was great. I brought a bunch of friends and they all really enjoyed it, so thanks for that.
You do exist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
That's awesome!

Do you guys always play at the same gamestore? Also, I'll keep an eye on your next event as my buddy lives in Louisville but he'd need to borrow armies...he doesn't have his own collection...so I'd likely post on here for him.
Always the same, address is in the OP.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 26th, 2022, 07:42 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

It's funny Sir Heroscape is chiming in, I was going to plug the store I found out about from him: Etsy Heroscape Store: “StuffByHags”
10% Discount code: “SIRHEROSCAPE”
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StuffByHags
lots of cool stuff, I can't decide what to get! (leaning strongly towards the stickers to jazz up my army box I always bring)
Old May 26th, 2022, 08:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Is there any chance the next event can be June 11th? I have a thing on the 18th.

Edit: dang, that's right Gordon has his Poker thing then. Perhaps the 25th?
Old May 27th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I could do the 25th ( and might actually prefer it), how does everybody else feel?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events