Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Fratercula is surprisingly tart
Re: 9

Looks neat
Old February 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I saw this trailer before Coraline the other day. My friends and I are definitely interested in seeing 9 when it comes out.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just got back from seeing this with my nephews.

It. Was. AWESOME!

Great story, though it left things very open-ended. The effects were incredible, and the imagery was amazing. It was a very original premise and had unique design and aesthetics.

I definitely recommend it!

Old September 10th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post

It. Was. AWESOME!

Great story, though it left things very open-ended. The effects were incredible, and the imagery was amazing. It was a very original premise and had unique design and aesthetics.

Hmmm. My sister and brother-in-law said it was pretty lame and barely over an hour long. I don't really trust their movie opinions though as they usually just like things that are action packed with amazing FX. I thought the story looked really good. You think it's worth the 9 bucks?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 10th, 2009, 07:35 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:

It. Was. AWESOME!

Hmmm. My sister and brother-in-law said it was pretty lame and barely over an hour long. I don't really trust their movie opinions though as they usually just like things that are action packed with amazing FX. I thought the story looked really good. You think it's worth the 9 bucks?
Run time is listed at 79 minutes. It is described as "an animation short."

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old September 10th, 2009, 08:23 AM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't judge a film's worth by it's length, so I don't know what to tell you in that regard. It's not a "short", it's a feature length movie.

Old September 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I don't judge a film's worth by it's length, so I don't know what to tell you in that regard. It's not a "short", it's a feature length movie.
So, how would you say the plot is? I usually judge a movie by the plot, and if the plot sucks, for the most part I'll dislike the movie.

Exception: Army of Darkness. Bad plot, hilarious movie.
Old September 10th, 2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
So, how would you say the plot is? I usually judge a movie by the plot, and if the plot sucks, for the most part I'll dislike the movie.

Exception: Army of Darkness. Bad plot, hilarious movie.
This:
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 10th, 2009, 03:58 PM

donjake Woo who?

looks really cool the short movie was awseome.I'm going to go see it on Saturday i'll tell you how it was.
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Just came back from it and it was good looking and all but it seemed to be more of a DVD for me than movies, but I did enjoy the day out.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

I can't wait to see this! I love Tim Burton movies, and I want to go see this badly!

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

I saw it and it was great. While it was rather short, it didnt drag out like the dark knight did. Also, do not let your little kids watch this. There is a lot of violence and very distubring images that would make children wet their pants and give them nightmares.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies