Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old April 27th, 2017, 02:11 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post A Chance of Success - A Fan Fiction by TGRF

I'm back.

This is it. The fan fiction you have been waiting for, even though it's not the one you requested (I'll get to that, don't worry - plans are in motion).

There were some delays in getting this posted. They involved miraculous healing, attempts at deception which had to be unknown both by the deceived and the deceiver (try figuring that one out), and nine foot tall allies.

And indents. I believe I have found a way, at last, to post with indents. Why it is so important that we do so, I have no idea, but the issue is really getting to me. If I am correct, we should be able to embed a Google doc, thus overwriting the limitations of bbcode. IF the admins could turn on the bbcode to embed Google docs. (*cough*) Still waiting for a reply on that one. In the meantime, I will have to revert to TAF's very laborious but still effective method.

Ahem. Let us begin.

Obligatory copyright statement:
Spoiler Alert!

Author's Note:
Spoiler Alert!

Note to TAF:
Code:
Exact code and color for spoiler boxes if you want to use it:[COLOR=#e7f4d4]_____[//COLOR] (take out double slash)
Chapter One may be found below. I will attempt to post daily.

Last edited by TGRF; June 30th, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:20 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Chance of Success - A Fan Fiction by TGRF

Chapter One. Be advised the length of chapters will vary greatly.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TGRF; April 29th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Forgot the mentions. Knew there was something else. The fan fiction is now live!
@Airborne Elite 5 @kevindola @Scaperedude @TREX @twilkerson @William099 @TheAverageFan

Remember that all comments are helpful.

~TGRF.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ahhhhhh!!!!! NOOOOOOO Jandar!!!! Sad Beyond on that I love the first person. If I'm correct this is your first one not in third person correct?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Ahhhhhh!!!!! NOOOOOOO Jandar!!!! Sad Beyond on that I love the first person. If I'm correct this is your first one not in third person correct?
I believe so. I did some entries in the contest in first person, but never something this long. My opinions of first person have changed drastically in recent months.

Glad you like it! And look on the bright side with Jandar: at least now he can't be revealed to be a bad guy.

~TGRF.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh great, just what I need: competition.

Certainly surprised by the use of 1st person, indeed. Good start. Interested to see where things will go with the lack of familiar powers on Valhalla now. Although evil robots seem to be a recurring theme in TGRF stories so I have my suspicions. But twists are the name of the game here, so we'll see.

~TAF, who will +rep you for the invis indent once he's spread enough around

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 27th, 2017, 02:31 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
I believe so. I did some entries in the contest in first person, but never something this long. My opinions of first person have changed drastically in recent months.

Glad you like it! And look on the bright side with Jandar: at least now he can't be revealed to be a bad guy.

~TGRF.
Unless a Necromancer gets his filthy paws on Jandar's Soul or something like that.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:

~TGRF.
Unless a Necromancer gets his filthy paws on Jandar's Soul or something like that.
Nah... I would never do something like that...

...Although I will admit that's an interesting idea...

~TGRF.
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM

Chapter 2

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TGRF; April 29th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:35 PM

I give you... the cover!

This is my first foray into 3D cover artwork... not the best, but it turned out tolerably well I think.

~TGRF, hoping the attachment works...

P.S. I've also included a more printer-friendly version, just in case.
Attached Images
File Type: png 14_Cover_1.png (448.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png 14_Cover_1PF.png (351.4 KB, 6 views)
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm sorry. I have no choice.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

P.S. I'm digging that cover. There's something really minimalist about it that I like. Intriguing.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 28th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I'm sorry. I have no choice.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

P.S. I'm digging that cover. There's something really minimalist about it that I like. Intriguing.
There's a reason she changed her mind so fast.

~TGRF, dropping crumbs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction