Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

Defense 9 is pretty crazy high, but the 3 Life might make it justifiable.

I'm honestly not sure I need Guardians making Constructs. Not hugely against it, but the idea of them making a Helicopter or whatever just doesn't seem like it's worth bending over backwards for.
Old August 5th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'm honestly not sure I need Guardians making Constructs. Not hugely against it, but the idea of them making a Helicopter or whatever just doesn't seem like it's worth bending over backwards for.
I agree with that. Do we see them making constructs that often in the comics? Or mostly just harnessing large amounts of energy and tossing it around?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It's not a common thing, but they do create them. I think it'd be odd to exclude that ability.
Old August 5th, 2019, 08:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
It's not a common thing, but they do create them. I think it'd be odd to exclude that ability.
I find cards work best when they focus on what characters actually do rather than what they can do.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2019, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've never enjoyed the super high defense low life figures. They are so unfun to my group. Either you play against them and end up hoping for a complete wiff that never comes or only happens when you roll one skull. Or the flip side happens and you with your defense on the first try and you figure is gone. And when it's a 280 point figure it really sucks. Too swingy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

There’s also the matter of autowounds. Daleks would completely wreck them.

Idk, I see your point but it’s also fairly thematic to how they work; high-powered, but they’re just squishy old men.
Old August 5th, 2019, 09:25 PM

True. Typically Green Lanterns protect them from major threats, or they get taken down. And they don't typically FACE minor threats ....

Old August 5th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, autowounds will be tough & he'll be swingy but high-defense, low-life hits the theme like Nobody said. We could always try a 1 blank->shield type power like the Kryptonians & lower defense if it proves too swingy. Not sure how to counter autowounds (they counter GLs too), but it's okay to have some weaknesses. Just gotta make sure the rest of your army can cover those weaknesses.

I respect your opinion on the construct thing, but I'm gonna stick with it for now.
Old August 6th, 2019, 05:20 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm honestly massively in favour of more in the way of 'extreme' stat-lines in the game. I like super-high defence and low life here.
I'd also love to see more characters with really high life and really low defence.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 6th, 2019, 08:57 AM

We need an unkillable pacifist character that has 0 Defense and like 100 Life.

Old August 6th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Archie

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = GREEN LANTERN

SPECIES = ??? (the miniature is the same race as Medphyll, who has no named species)
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = BRAVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 120

GREEN POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

GREEN LANTERN ROOKIE BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with this Green Lantern, you may take a turn with another uncommon Green Lantern or a Green Lantern Drill Instructor you control, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

覧覧覧覧覧覧
An uncommon Green Lantern is on my bucket list. The obvious parallel is the Sinestro Corps Soldiers, but the Green Lanterns really don稚 need bonding. So I limited these rookies to pairing up with each other or working with their drill instructor Kilowog.

Double Green Lantern turns is already a thing for my Guardians write-up, so if they go through we'd probably need something different here. But I figured I'd throw this out here anyway since I liked the general idea.

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old August 6th, 2019, 06:44 PM

I really dig that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy