Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 10th, 2014, 11:23 AM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
Getting Use to Online

Hey guys, I'm new here, and so I have some questions.

Can someone explain how you go about playing the game online in layman terms? I don't use Google Docs, so all of that is new to me. From my understand I need to create a new document there? Then copy/paste one of the map images to it? I tried watching the videos, but my YouTube sucks right now and I don't know why.

If you're interested in my HeroScape history:
RotV came out int 2004, so that would have made me 11 years old when I first got it. I'd later get SotM in 2007, so I was about 14 at the time. I never played it much cause my brothers and cousins thought it was complicated, but I enjoyed putting together the terrain and setting up the figures and making stories. Pretty nerdy, I know. Anyway, my entire set is under my house, in a box that is falling apart. I've yet to go back out and check up on them, see what it looks like.
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Getting Use to Online

Hey TJByrum,

Creating an online game can unfortunately be difficult for those who aren't used to it. If you've already read the instructions and still don't think you can do it, I suggest posting in the match request thread. You should be able to find someone to play with who will set up the game for you. That way, you can familiarize yourself with the interface a bit before trying to create a game yourself.

Welcome to the site!

Old February 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
Re: Getting Use to Online

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably check it out sometime.

Surprised you guys are keeping this alive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online