Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Did you see your plug on the 5ive?
How Cool! Thanks Truth!
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:15 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulchor
It'd be nice if the hit zones and targeting point were hilighted. I did a really quick version Kaemon Awa to show what I mean.

That looks great....I was about to suggest he replace the figure picture with the zone picture, but your idea looks even cooler. Hmmm....gotta be time consuming though....I bet replacing the picture with the zone picture would be a tad easier.

Great work on these cards.
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Not sure why, but clicking the first link brings me to a page that says the link is unavailable.

See: http://www.rodriguezphotography.com/...rd_sized_1.jpg
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
It'd be nice if the hit zones and targeting point were hilighted. I did a really quick version Kaemon Awa to show what I mean.

Very nice idea!
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Quote:
How Cool! Thanks Truth!
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How Cool! Thanks Truth!
psst, Shieldcrusher....markwars is in charge of the 5ive
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How Cool! Thanks Truth!
Yeah, didn't you hear about how poor and pathetic I am? Didn't you hear about my sad and lonely life? :P

This is all I have. Don't take that away from me too!
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:47 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How Cool! Thanks Truth!
Yeah, didn't you hear about how poor and pathetic I am? Didn't you hear about my sad and lonely life? :P

This is all I have. Don't take that away from me too!
Doh! I'm, sorry markwars. I knew that. I mean that you were in charge of the 5ive. Not that you're pathetic.

Hit zones would be a lot of work. It would be cool. But it's not something I'm interested in doing.
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:01 PM

vulchor has disabled reputation
If you wouldn't mind Raudulfr, and there's enough people that wanted it, I could shade the hit zones and you could put two versions up. Just different flavors, some people might like vanilla, some might like chocolate. What does everybody think? Even though you're core group has all of the hit zones memorized doesn't mean that everybody on the net here does, and with younger players having proxy cards makes alot of sense. Kids tend to be alittle sloppy while playing. Just an idea. I'm not sure it would be all that more time consuming than replacing pictures with the hit zones pictures from the cards, JCB. Kaemon Awa took a whole 2 minutes.
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
If you wouldn't mind Raudulfr, and there's enough people that wanted it, I could shade the hit zones and you could put two versions up. Just different flavors, some people might like vanilla, some might like chocolate. What does everybody think? Even though you're core group has all of the hit zones memorized doesn't mean that everybody on the net here does, and with younger players having proxy cards makes alot of sense. Kids tend to be alittle sloppy while playing. Just an idea. I'm not sure it would be all that more time consuming than replacing pictures with the hit zones pictures from the cards, JCB. Kaemon Awa took a whole 2 minutes.
I think it's a great idea vulchor! I can make higher-resolution files available to anyone who wants them. Or whatever you need. I could even generate new cards for with the art area blank. That would be rather easy. Just let me know!

But, if I do my math correctly, 2 minutes per comes out to about 3.5 hours.
I probably spent about 5 minutes per card to create the character art initially so I'm not all that hip on re-doing them.
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:06 PM

craiglauver has disabled reputation
I am also having trouble with the link to the first file. Is there a problem, and if so can you fix it.

Great Job, they are perfect for my 12 year old grandson to take home and study the pieces and also use to play instaed of using my originals.

Thanks
Old May 2nd, 2007, 01:47 AM

vulchor has disabled reputation
Quote:
I can make higher-resolution files available to anyone who wants them. Or whatever you need. I could even generate new cards for with the art area blank. That would be rather easy. Just let me know!

But, if I do my math correctly, 2 minutes per comes out to about 3.5 hours.
I probably spent about 5 minutes per card to create the character art initially so I'm not all that hip on re-doing them.
I think the character art is fantastic. That's a big reason why I wouldn't want to just insert the hitzone picture from the army cards. Your files are 250dpi, which isn't bad at all for most printers. I'm fine with working on those, that way I don't have to deal with using huge images that take up 40-50+ MB's of RAM to work with.

I also was having a problem accessing the first sheet off of the server.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions