Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Tigra - Design Phase

I like the change to Fear of Water and the power selection here. She should be a fun addition to the Luke Cage/Iron Fist Fighter Corps.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think this design is looking good. Nice work Hahma.
Old February 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys

I'm glad Tickle suggested the power from Heat Wave, it's a no brainer. I had only played him once on X Marks the Spot map, so there was no snow and Fear of Cold was a non-issue, so I forgot about it and how well it would work here. That said, I think that the Fear of Water will come into play a lot more often since there is usually more water on maps than snow. So now the defensive aspect of it should come about more often and she can have some fun keeping from getting moved into water, sometimes.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 25th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

There's no doubt that Fear of Water will come into affect on more maps than Fear of Cold and I can't wait to try it out in some games and see how much of an affect it has.
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of Fear of Water, but there may be a problem --

What happens if a Frost Giant Freezing Touches her, and while she is on its card, the Ice Rock is destroyed on a water space?

If she rolls a shield, she can't come back on the battlefield?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can an Ice Rock be placed on water in the first place? Isn't that a level 0 tile on top of a level 0 tile?

Although it does leave the question open ended for Heatwave.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The shadow tile doesn't go with the Ice Rock when it's a DO.

And you're right about Heat Wave, but I think he was finished before the Frost Giants, so it didn't apply at the time.

Old February 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh! Good to know about the shadow base! I wasn't aware of that!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:46 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The shadow tile doesn't go with the Ice Rock when it's a DO.

And you're right about Heat Wave, but I think he was finished before the Frost Giants, so it didn't apply at the time.
Technically, shadow goes with the rock, and ice goes with the ice rock.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think we need to decide actually as a group whether or not the Ice Rocks used by the Frost Giants should be used with the Ice Bases that they come with.

I think that they should, yes. That seems congruent with the rules.

____

If we decide that the Ice Rocks do use the Ice bases, then Margloth is right and the Ice Rocks could never be legally placed on water.

If we decide that the Ice Rocks do not use the Ice bases, then SirG is right in that Tigra can't come back. Which isn't a horrible idea for a Cat Girl frozen in an ice rock to decide to be destroyed with the ice rather than land in water. Nice theme there IMO.
Old February 26th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

While I didn't bother with the bases for Ice Rocks when testing the Frost Giants, I also never placed them on water and they were always placed where a ice tile could be legally placed.

That said, I think to keep it consistent with the rules of placing other tiles like for Icicle, Magma etc. the Ice Rocks include the ice tiles since you can't use them in a regular game as part of the map w/o the bases (I believe you can't anyway) so we should stay true to form for this IMO.

Now how about [redacted] and [redacted]? If they grab her and could place her on an adjacent water tile, do they have to announce that first like a throw/placement or could they try it and then she rolls her Fear Of Water and then if she can't be placed in water she has to be placed in another adjacent space to the [redacted]? I kind of lean toward the [redacted] player having to say where she's going to be placed first before grabbing her, as this would avoid some crazy situations after she is attempted to be placed. Thematically, if there's water nearby enough that a [redacted] could place her there after Claw Grab, then she's going to scratch and claw to avoid getting picked up in the first place. So that would force the [redacted] player to decide on risking not grabbing her or announce placing her on a non-water space. Though with the [redacted], a figure can only be [redacted] once in a turn, so if the first one tries and she denies it, then another can try to put her in water if it chooses.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 1st, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old February 26th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Business Casual

Placing the 0 height tiles (ice, water, lava, and shadow) isn't usually a problem. They are often placed on height anyway. Even if they are placed lower than adjacent tiles, once you get them there, they don't move.

The problem with using the ice tiles with the Ice Rock DO (which I don't) is that now the tile has to be removed each time the Ice Rock is moved, which can take quite a bit of time away from playing the game.

But we do we need to come to an agreement, because Crystal will have a similar issue with Rock Outcrops.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library