Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow What's your favorite music?

What is your favorite genre of music anyway?
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What's your favorite music?

I don't have a favorite genre of music. I can like any kind of genre as long as it has some substance to it. I don't like songs that only have two parts in the whole song. I like songs that have a little more complexity to them.

Although if I had to choose, my favorite genres would be Pop, R&B, and Rock.

~Rednax
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm all over the spectrum. The only type of music I honestly will not listen to is Heavy Metal.
Old October 9th, 2010, 01:26 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personally, my favorite is a toss up between classical and New Age. And I don't mean the weird sounding plucking of violin strings and banging of metal pots and pans.
It's weird. I haven't (so far) seen anyone say a thing about Classical music. C'mon people! Where's your sense of... uh... classicalism?
Old October 14th, 2010, 04:45 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

My top 3 favorite bands are Queen, The Beatles, and The Mamas & the Papas.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:54 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My two favorite genres are heavy metal and classical. Go figure.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:15 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I had to pick one favorite, I'd have to say Jazz - more specifically Swing.

But my musical tastes are very eclectic: also Rock & Roll, Rock, Punk, New Wave, 'Classical' (actually Early Music, Renaissance, Baroque, Romantic, & Modern, but not Classical), Folk, Rockabilly, Bluegrass, some Country, Reggae, Calypso, alternative and experimental music (like Laurie Anderson, the Residents, Tomita, Varese).

I don't particularly like Techno and Trance music nor most Rap.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I haven't (so far) seen anyone say a thing about Classical music. C'mon people! Where's your sense of... uh... classicalism?
Well, I usually prefer Baroque or romantic music to classical, so...
Baroque send chills up my spine, and romantic lets be be so expressive. Classical just isn't as good to me most of the time. But Mozart's symphonies... Holy crap those are good! I'm working on a Mozart piano sonata now (In between my big Grieg concerto. I'm still liking the Grieg piece more, but the Mozart is fun )
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Metal.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I like classic rock. The Doors, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Guns N' Roses, Boston, just to name a few
Old October 14th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Progressive Rock

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:58 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir Acid Bath, Polkadot Cadaver, We Butter the Bread with Butter, Sphongle, High on Fire, Tool, Sex Pistols, Aphex Twin, The Black Dahlia Murder, Dax Riggs, Frank Sinatra, Dog Fashion Disco, Bach, Opeth, Pusifer, Flogging Molly,Reverend Horton Heat, Rolling Stones, Minor Threat, Beatles, Creedence Clearwater, Deadboy and the Elepahntmen, David Bowie, Goatwh0re, Misfits, Black Keys, Bob Marley.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music