Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 30th, 2020, 03:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller

I concur.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I would've thought it was the figure taking the turn. Perspective is a funny beast.
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd say the "you" that's being told to roll the D20 in the Suicide Squad power is specifically the "you" that controls Amanda Waller, so that's whom you're rolling it for.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2020, 02:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I look at it as it is Amanda Waller who is being betrayed, thus the roll is for her and any 'bad luck' would be her bad luck. Really anything that modifies the roll relates back to how she is managing the criminals that work for her, and those actions effect the odds of them going along with the plan or bucking. She brings in Rick Flag Jr. (and some other Agents) to help her keep everyone in line, that's her management decision. Thus the roll is tied to her, not the criminals. When she gets KO'ed you stop rolling the die for betrayal, which further indicates that she's the die roller. They see the mission through once Waller's not there to focus their anger at.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Side question - probably been answered, but as I read SUICIDE SQUAD, when you roll a 2 or lower and an opponent takes over your figure with a Micro-Bomb, the Micro-Bomb does not disappear so essentially as long as you have an X marker on Amanda Waller you can destroy the figure as soon as you roll a 2 or lower, basically disabling an opponent form ever taking over your figure unless you let them; correct?
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes. That's the direct idea and intent. Also helps against other mind control situations.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats again on the GC win. That was a highlight for me.
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @IAmBatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Grats again on the GC win. That was a highlight for me.
The look in @dok 's face every time the Flash rolled for Speed Dodge , Supergirl rolled for Kryptonian Defense, or Wonder Woman rolled for Aegis Silver Bracelets (>80% of all my rolls) and when I won the game was a highlight for me as well.
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

So I'm obviously a little late to the party here, and I recognize that I have far less experience than others with C3G, but I was exploring army options for C3G when I came across Amanda and I am a bit apprehensive about her first ability.

As written, the betrayal roll is 2/20 which equals a 10% chance of losing a figure to an opponent. Since her last ability allows you to take a turn with two figures, and the betrayal roll is per figure, that means a total of a 19% chance (P(A)+P(B)-P(A&B)) of at least one of those two figures dying per activation of Waller.

I say dying because there is no point in allowing your opponent to have control of your figure as long as you can help it. So wording it as a choice makes little sense to me, unless there's potentially a way to bring them back. To make matters worse, if you happen to not have the X order maker on Amanda at the time you failed the d20 roll, then the unit is lost to the opponent forever despite still having a Micro-Bomb. Meaning the bomb serves no purpose anymore because the ability as worded no longer applies.

Since this unit has been around for a few years, I'm curious what people's experience have been like using her and a suicide squad team in actual games. As written, I'm not sure I would want to assemble a Suicide Squad faction, due to the riskiness involved. Unless that is the intent? For those who have played Waller, do you always keep an X on her army card just in case? Does the rate of betrayal seem high in actual play?

On first impressions, it seems to me like giving the opponent temporary, rather than permanent control would make more sense with wording the X-plosion as a choice, since one would have to weigh the choice more carefully. If there were even a slim chance the unit could come back to the fold, it could be worth allowing them to live. The fact that the micro-bombs can't be activated after this point despite still being on the army card could be justified thematically as the devices being no longer "active" due to the loss of control. But it still feels a little strange.

I'm curious to hear from those who have played Suicide Squad armies what their thoughts are on her as a leader. And apologies if I misunderstood any part of her powers and how they work.
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
So I'm obviously a little late to the party here, and I recognize that I have far less experience than others with C3G, but I was exploring army options for C3G when I came across Amanda and I am a bit apprehensive about her first ability.

As written, the betrayal roll is 2/20 which equals a 10% chance of losing a figure to an opponent. Since her last ability allows you to take a turn with two figures, and the betrayal roll is per figure, that means a total of 10+10 = a whopping 20% chance of one of those two figures dying per activation of Waller.

I say dying because there is no point in allowing your opponent to have control of your figure as long as you can help it. So wording it as a choice makes little sense to me, unless there's potentially a way to bring them back. To make matters worse, if you happen to not have the X order maker on Amanda at the time you failed the d20 roll, then the unit is lost to the opponent forever despite still having a Micro-Bomb. Meaning the bomb serves no purpose anymore because the ability as worded no longer applies.

Since this unit has been around for a few years, I'm curious what people's experience have been like using her and a suicide squad team in actual games. As written, I'm not sure I would want to assemble a Suicide Squad faction, due to the riskiness involved. Unless that is the intent? For those who have played Waller, do you always keep an X on her army card just in case? Does the rate of betrayal seem high in actual play?

On first impressions, it seems to me like giving the opponent temporary, rather than permanent control would make more sense with wording the X-plosion as a choice, since one would have to weigh the choice more carefully. If there were even a slim chance the unit could come back to the fold, it could be worth allowing them to live. The fact that the micro-bombs can't be activated after this point despite still being on the army card could be justified thematically as the devices being no longer "active" due to the loss of control. But it still feels a little strange.

I'm curious to hear from those who have played Suicide Squad armies what their thoughts are on her as a leader. And apologies if I misunderstood any part of her powers and how they work.

I've played her a bunch and have never had 2 figures die on the same turn. But the biggest key for her teams is drafting Rick Flag Jr in. Nice 300 pt starting place. Check his card out and see why he's a must.
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No apologies are ever needed here when asking questions. We appreciate your curiosity!
Others like @Yodaking can answer this better but I will refer you to the Faction guide for them.
Rick Flag is a must in the army.
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:03 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I've played her a bunch and have never had 2 figures die on the same turn. But the biggest key for her teams is drafting Rick Flag Jr in. Nice 300 pt starting place. Check his card out and see why he's a must.
Quote:
No apologies are ever needed here when asking questions. We appreciate your curiosity!
Others like @Yodaking can answer this better but I will refer you to the Faction guide for them.
Rick Flag is a must in the army.
Ah, I hadn't read his card yet but that makes a lot of sense. His +2 boost essentially makes defection impossible while within his bubble. So I can see why he is a must-include.

I'll check out the faction guide. Thanks!

On a side note, is there currently a Peacemaker figure in development...?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library