Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old December 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Cracked Forza Horizon last night. Wow, very impressive.

Still have to crack Assassins Creed III from Christmas.

I also got The Sly Collection which I've been playing a little bit.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've lately been playing through all of the Halo games. Over the last couple months I've beat all of them but Halo Wars (which I'm playing now) and then Halo 4.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old December 28th, 2012, 12:33 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I bought Diablo 3 back in July, but its only with my brand new video card that I've been able to play it. I'm most of the way through act 1, and so far I'm really enjoying it (even if I do find solo play a little creepy)

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Assassin's Creed III on WiiU.

-insert signature here-
Old December 28th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I just got the platinum trophies for The Walking Dead, Playstation All-Star Battle Royale, and for Trine 2. Moving on to the God of War saga today, I think. I also picked up X-com Enemy Unknown, Ratchet and Clank collection, Jak and Daxter Collection, Shadow of Colossus & ICO, and the Dark Souls DLC, so I've got enough to stay busy for a while.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First, Walking Dead is on sale on the 360 today only for 10 bucks.

But been playing Borderlands 2, Replaying through the entire Mass Effect saga, XCOM, Rayman Origins, while picking up a ton of games during the always amazing Steam Winter sale (Legends of Grimrock, KOTOR 2, Binding of Isaac, Saints Row 3) to enjoy in about a month when I get my new gaming/media center (goodbye cable) computer built.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I opened Assassins Creed III today, and I'm wondering why I'm playing as some British guy from London that's not Connor the Assassin. I'm about an hour in, and haven't seen Connor at all yet. Is this maybe the exclusive PS3 content?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I opened Assassins Creed III today, and I'm wondering why I'm playing as some British guy from London that's not Connor the Assassin. I'm about an hour in, and haven't seen Connor at all yet. Is this maybe the exclusive PS3 content?
Nope, it's called setup.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Army Men 3D for PS1 (on PS3). This is a game of my childhood. I loved this game...but still haven't beaten the campaign.
Old December 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I've been playing the Age of mythology titans campaign. I finished it a little bit ago and I was fliming.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old December 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Someone gifted me Half Life 2 on Steam. I was so happy, and then after I played it I started to hate that person for giving me such a good game that left me on such a cliffhanger. :P

I know there are two episodes for HL2, so I'll have to get those eventually, but from all that I've heard those didn't exactly satiate the appetites of those wanting HL3.

Other than that, I've been playing Dark Souls and Bioshock 2 for a little bit. In my short playtime with Dark Souls, I can confirm that it is indeed a very, very difficult game.
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:55 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Nope, it's called setup.
Speaking of set-up. Anyone know of a page I can visit to get the complete story from the beginning? Since I'm a Nintendo guy this is my first opportunity to play the AC saga, but I'm missing a ton of the backstory since this picks up where the last leaves off and they only do a little bit in the opening sceenes.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 31st, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games