Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 18th, 2021, 05:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Osiris

The Book of Osiris

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brightest Day set.
The model number and name are #007 / James Bond Osiris.

Character Bio - Impowered by Black Adam, Osiris has great speed, strength, etc. Impowered by being an unstable fudge-up that the Universe itself apparently hates, Osiris has great ability to ruin every relationship he's ever had.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second Playtest: Bats
  • Thrid Playtest: Tickle
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Osiris created by *deep breath*
    Geoff Johns · Grant Morrison · Greg Rucka · Mark Waid · Keith Giffen · Drew Johnson

Yes it that many people to create this nobody

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:12 PM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 05:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Osiris (Breathing)

NAME = OSIRIS
SECRET IDENTITY = AMON TOMAZ
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 240

POWER OF BLACK ADAM

At the start of the game, choose a figure named Black Adam you control. While you control Osiris and that Black Adam, add 1 to Osiris's Move, Attack, and Defense numbers. After revealing an Order Marker on that Black Adam's Army Card and before taking a turn with him, you may take an immediate turn with Osiris, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

HERU AND AMON
After attacking with Osiris's normal attack, you may either:
• Move Osiris up to 3 spaces, or up to 5 spaces if he destroyed the defending figure. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks; or
• Choose the defending figure, or all figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Osiris if he destroyed the defending figure. The chosen figures subtract 1 from their Defense number for this player turn.

TROUBLED YOUTH
If Osiris has destroyed a Unique Hero this game, he cannot take a turn unless you revealed an Order Marker on his card or took temporary control of him this player turn.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; August 30th, 2021 at 11:51 PM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

A couple minor wording thoughts.
Quote:
HERU AND AMON
After attacking, if Osiris inflicted one or more wounds on the defending figure, you may either:
•Move Osiris up to 3 spaces, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this power. Ior if Osiris destroyed the defending figure, you may move him up to 5 spaces instead. When moving with this special power, Osiris will not take any leaving engagement attacks; or
•Subtract 1 from the defending figure's defense value until the end of your turn. If Osiris destroyed the defending figure, you may subtract 1 from the defense value of all figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Osiris until the end of your turn instead.

'TROUBLED YOUTH' (this still needs a name)
IFor the entire game, if Osiris destroysed a figure other than a destructible object, then for the rest of the game you cannot take turns with Osiris unless you [s]revealed a numbered order marker on his card or [=s]took temporary control of him this player turn or you revealed a numbered Order Marker on this card.
Old May 18th, 2021, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool design.

Not sure what theme the last power is trying to represent precisely (can he not turn bond because he's in time out? Is it because he's wrestling with his own feelings?). Something like Insubordination or Emotional Turmoil might fit the bill. But so might what you have now?

I'm getting 240 on the calculator for him without factoring in the negative power, so wouldn't be surprised if he feels worth a little less in practice.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I dig it.
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We still sticking with the weird Fawcett "Encourage the related characters to play together while also kinda weirdly punishing them for playing together" schtick? I mean, this incarnation is better than what the Marvels got. Does feel weird that Troubled Youth basically shuts off the Black Adam connection, but I can't remember 52 well enough to remember if he kinda shut himself off from the family or anything.
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I might limit Troubled Hero to Unique Hero destructions as well. It’ll feel kinda lame if he punches out a single Hydra Agent and loses it all. Not incorrect from a gameplay level (a death is still technically a death), just not quite replicating the “splash page” moment I remember the original Osiris freakout being.
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
We still sticking with the weird Fawcett "Encourage the related characters to play together while also kinda weirdly punishing them for playing together" schtick? I mean, this incarnation is better than what the Marvels got. Does feel weird that Troubled Youth basically shuts off the Black Adam connection, but I can't remember 52 well enough to remember if he kinda shut himself off from the family or anything.
It's not weird at all from my experience with the characters, but I'll begrudgingly defer to you as our resident Shazam expert.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
It's not weird at all from my experience with the characters, but I'll begrudgingly defer to you as our resident Shazam expert.
I mean it more weird from a gameplay perspective. Like, yes technically they are sharing the power. It rarely has a demonstrable effect in the stories and in practice, game-wise, it weirdly discourages playing them together. Like it looms over the Marvel Family's head that sure, you might have Order Marker flexibility, but you also may just randomly not get to use your powers. Never really have Billy going "Well darn it Mary its too bad we're working together because I can't fly now."
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Interesting design. Not sure I'd always pair him with BA or never do it, but it's a nifty option.

Heru and Amon is cool in Nightwing armies as well as the BA combo.

Troubled Youth seems pretty rough though. You pair him with BA to boost his attack, accidently kills someone, then you lose your bonding the rest of the game. Quite a bit of a bummer. Could we make it not quite as debilitating? Or is that essential to theme? I don't know this guy outside of the fact he exists.
Old May 19th, 2021, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heru and Amon works well with Deathstrokes Titan's as well, which is why he's got a 240 point target.

as far as theme, yeah he sort of freaks out due to either his sister's voice/ghost/essence or his own guilt after he realizes what he's done and he doesn't play well with others after that. It does make him more risky to draft in those bonding armies.

He sort of straddles this line of early out figure to soften up bigger targets hoping he doesn't kill anyone too soon and once he does you want to leave him for the end to clean up...but he's in the middle of the battle.

I guess the other team attacking him does mean the rest of your team is not taking hits.
Old June 11th, 2021, 04:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Osiris (V-IPT)

Ok, finally getting back to this. I made a few small tweaks to the SP. Personally I think I'd like just start testing him to get a feel for what he needs doing to hit that 240 target so I call for the voting of playtesting initial.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library