Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Miek - Breathing

I guess I like Chemming cause it's more different than Korg who already has a SA, and this lets him be more passive in his autowounding.
Old January 16th, 2022, 10:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Chemming looks more interesting to me, though I do not have a strong preference at all.
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:45 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Chemming feels more in line with the rest of the design. But also I have no idea what that word means and I don't know the character.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like Chemming wins if you’re going just by Hero votes.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:58 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Looks like Chemming wins if youíre going just by Hero votes.
Indeed I am. So I will update the SP and post the checklists shortly.
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:54 PM

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:56 PM

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Miek - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

yea

For Never Stopping, do you roll one unblockable die affecting all adjacent figures, or roll one die per adjacent figure?
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
yea

For Never Stopping, do you roll one unblockable die affecting all adjacent figures, or roll one die per adjacent figure?
It is intended to be individual unblockables. It wasn't until now that I realized how messed up the wording in the end of that power is lol
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:23 PM

Does this get the point across?

Quote:
When a friendly figure attacks an opposing figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Miek and does not destroy that figure, Miek must move adjacent to the enemy figure and roll an unblockable attack against each figure adjacent to him. Roll each unblockable separately.
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Archie

I think this does it. Might want to add a "once per player turn" to avoid crazy amounts of unblockables paired with something like Doc Ock or ranged squads.
Quote:
NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly figure attacks an enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Miek and does not destroy that figure, Miek must move adjacent to that enemy figure, if possible, then roll an unblockable attack against each figure adjacent to him. Roll each die separately.
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang, thought I voted here.

Yea, sorry about that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library