Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 9th, 2021, 09:57 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How do you design your maps?

I've come to learn that a majority of people begin their build with start zones. Apparently I do it backwards, as I start on the middle and work my way out.
Old November 9th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
I've come to learn that a majority of people begin their build with start zones. Apparently I do it backwards, as I start on the middle and work my way out.
Worth noting that the ARV has actually done a number of "Map Craft" articles in the past (specifically on Start Zone design in fact) that might be useful to read up on . Linked below...

Map Craft: Map Size in Mapmaking Jun 2017
Map Craft: Startzones Oct 2017
Map Craft: Pathing Jan 2018
Map Craft: 10 Map Building Tips Jul 2018
Map Craft: Pre-set Glyphs Jan 2019

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 166 - 69
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 9th, 2021, 02:31 PM

Jen'sEinherjar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I hate to admit it, but my Heroscape group is made up of babies. I have to make every map completely symmetrical, so nobody cries "my spot on the map was weak!". I dont mind it much, and it has become second nature.

A two person or 2v2 is easy, as is 1v1v1v1.

A 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1, I use a hexagon and build from
there.

I know the books always have some neat maps though.

Also, I made a lot of trees, home made.

I try to help out Melee squads as much as possible.
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:16 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Worth noting that the ARV has actually done a number of "Map Craft" articles in the past (specifically on Start Zone design in fact) that might be useful to read up on . Linked below...

Map Craft: Map Size in Mapmaking Jun 2017
Map Craft: Startzones Oct 2017
Map Craft: Pathing Jan 2018
Map Craft: 10 Map Building Tips Jul 2018
Map Craft: Pre-set Glyphs Jan 2019
I just saw and read these informative posts. VERY nicely done! Lots of great stuff here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios