Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 19th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (Final Editing)

It's all good I am playing Among Us right now anyways. Will make sure to do this card before I go to bed though.
Old October 20th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, should be good. Comic art options are reeeaaal slim pickings, so I went ahead and threw some assets from the Doctor Who Legacy mobile game in there as well.

I went ahead and did the Delicate Health update, so I'll make note of it in Mia's thread.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Okay, should be good. Comic art options are reeeaaal slim pickings, so I went ahead and threw some assets from the Doctor Who Legacy mobile game in there as well.

I went ahead and did the Delicate Health update, so I'll make note of it in Mia's thread.
Cards posted.

Just wondering if you had a specific reason for not wanting him in front of the Tardis in the mini pic. Thought it might be cool to show them in different locations in front of the Tardis like I did with 11. I went with one of your suggested backgrounds though.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cards look great!

Coal Hill School and IM Foreman's scapyard are just really iconic locations for the character. (I know the scrapyard one probably wasn't viable anyways.) I wasn't really planning to have the Tardis in every one of their backgrounds, but it could be a cool thing to do.

Maybe we can get the best of both worlds? Here's a recreation of the scrapyard in modern times. It looks pretty zoomed in for a mini background though.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated. Think it works well.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

Looks good, thanks! I need to do some final tidying up, then I'll call for On Deck.
Old October 20th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Classic. May have to print that one in greyscale though for some old school black and white.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:59 PM
Just A Head

Painting Guide

Paints you'll need;
White
Black
Tan/skin tone
Light Gray
Burnt Sienna

1. Paint the Doctor's face and hands his skin tone. William Hartnell has fairly healthy looking caucasian skin. (I feel like the paint I used was maybe a tad too white.)

2. Paint the collar area of his shirt and the shirt sleeves poking out from under his coat white. Try not to paint too much white on his fancy tie, but if you get some on there it's okay, since we'll be painting over it.

3. Paint his hair. I chose to use a light gray, but white also works. Your mini should now look something like this;

4. Paint the Doctor's coat, tie, and shoes black, then make two black dots for his eyes.

5. Paint his vest light gray.

6. Paint his pants Burnt Sienna.

Costume Variations
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:08 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (VOTE for On Deck)

I propose a VOTE for On Deck.
@Arch-vile
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:24 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library