Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 19th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: HexScape

Awesome!
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:28 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The beta version has been released. I updated the OP with the links to this new version.
Old August 20th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
The beta version has been released. I updated the OP with the links to this new version.
Old August 20th, 2014, 08:05 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

I have tried to open HexScape but it keeps saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error in application
Failed to create display
RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come
Old August 20th, 2014, 08:24 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can get it to work but it I can't load an army into a game. It says it has but then nothing shows up.
Old August 21st, 2014, 02:20 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@heroscaper2010 :
Can you give me more detail ? Are you on Windows ? Does it do that every time ? Do you have a 3D capable graphic card, with latest drivers installed ?

@qt.bangerang :
Can you be more specific about what you did ? I don't understand what you mean by "It says it has but then nothing shows up.". Loading an army is done on the the Game View. If you are loading an army, I guess you have successfully imported the assets, created and started a game, am I right ? What is strange is that army loading doesn't tell you when it successfully loaded the army, it just show it, so I don't understand what you mean by "It says it has".

If anyone else encountered problems, please let me know, I'll do whatever I can to help you.
Oh, and if HexScape works good for you, could you also let me know, so I know if it is mainly buggy, or just isolated problems
Old August 21st, 2014, 06:45 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm downloading to test.

What is "HexScape_server_beta[..].jar" exactly ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 21st, 2014, 08:15 AM

It is the server part of HexScape. I run an instance of the server on hexscape.lyrgard.fr:4242, but anyone can download the server and run an instance if one want.
Old August 21st, 2014, 11:42 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Lygard
Yes I loaded the assets and started a game. When I go to load an army this is what happens:

Old August 21st, 2014, 11:56 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I can open HexScape and I get to the main screen, but when I click things nothing happens. I'm just stuck looking at this:
Spoiler Alert!

I'm using a Mac with OSX.
Old August 21st, 2014, 12:48 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

@qt.bangerang can you post your .hsa file here in [code][/code] tags so I can try it?

@Arch-vile I just tried opening it on a Mac and it wouldn't open at all, although I'm guessing that was because I didn't do something right, given my limited experience with Macs.

Old August 21st, 2014, 02:13 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I tried to download HexScape but my computer keeps opening a window that says: "Warning, this Download can harm your computer, continue download?"

What does this mean exactly? I'm using Mac OSX.

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software